I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t...

Discus and support I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t have the Xbox no more how do I get around this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kieran Metcalf1, Jan 12, 2023.

1. I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t...

I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t have the Xbox no more how do I get around this

:)

Kieran Metcalf1, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Isaac Griffiths Win User

How to cancel a subscription while no longer having access to Microsoft account?

Thanks for the help but the problem is I don’t have access to the emails that now owns my Microsoft accounts as I got hacked meaning I can’t access the hackers email to get my account back therefore can’t cancel the subscription and it’s not letting me dispute the last Microsoft subscription????
  3. muneeb ijaz Win User

What to do if my email has been used to make 2 Xbox accounts?

The thing is I don’t have access to the email used when creating the original Xbox account, the account was created around 9 years ago and my email has changed from the one used on my Xbox account. It was never an issue as the password was always working. I do have access to the recovery email but there hasn’t been an email there detailing security changes. What should I do moving forward? Im not sure how to cancel my Xbox game pass subscription as I can’t login to the original account to cancel it.
  4. John P_14 Win User

I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t have the Xbox no more how do I get around this

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If you no longer have access to the Xbox that you used to subscribe to Xbox Game Pass and cannot recall the email used to sign in, canceling your subscription may present a challenge. I would recommend reviewing all possible email addresses that you have access to. If this does not yield results, you may wish to contact Xbox support directly via phone or live chat. They may be able to assist you in canceling your subscription.

Alternatively, you may wish to contact your bank and dispute the charges for your subscription as an unauthorized purchase. This may result in the bank putting a hold on your card if it was used to make the subscription purchase.
  5. SarahRussell5 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate cancellation

Hi

Thanks for that but I don’t seem to have auto renewal available. When I select cancel subscription it doesn’t allow me cancel It states the following “We can’t cancel your subscription

You've already paid for your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. It will expire automatically on 27/04/2021” I have turned off recurring billing . If I turn on recurring billing again will I then be able to cancel my subscription and then turn off recurring billing. I just do not want to be charged as no one uses it.
  6. cameronhekelaar Win User

Enforcement Ban in error

This is crazy. They don’t have a timeline for resolving the issue and in the meantime are happy to keep taking my subscription money for games which I can’t cancel as I cannot access my account. What a joke
Thema:

I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t...

1. I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t... - Similar Threads - need cancel game

2. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew: I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew f39682e4-6c5c-4013-b4db-96827f4aff06
  5. Got a new Xbox with all access, do I need to cancel the game pass I already had?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a new Xbox with all access, do I need to cancel the game pass I already had?: I already had an Xbox one and was paying a game pass subscription monthly. Today I got the Xbox series X on all access which comes with 2 years game pass. I have signed in with my account etc but...
  6. Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account: I recently got Nitro and it gave me three months of game pass, but i didnt have a Microsoft account to use it with and i created a new one to reclaim it. everything went well and i was enjoying...
  7. necesito cancelar mi game pass [Mod Translation - I need to cancel my game pass]

in XBoX on Consoles
    necesito cancelar mi game pass [Mod Translation - I need to cancel my game pass]: buenas tardes a todos necesito ayuda , lo que pasa esque tenia una promocion de gold por tan solo a 2000 pesos colombianos y se ve vencio la suscripcion no la cancele no tengo dinero en mi targeta...
  8. Need to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription: MS Virtual Agent won't connect me to a live person

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription: MS Virtual Agent won't connect me to a live person: I am trying to cancel my game pass subscription. Not just turn off recurring billing, I already did that. I want to completely cancel the subscription. The only option for support is the...
  9. I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...: I didnt pay a game pass suscription and i need to cancel because i dont want to pay that PLS help b2149eb0-6507-4516-8972-871f59098bd7
  10. hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help: hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help db194f8d-20a7-48db-ad28-a9ee8159db3c