I need to cancel a subscription and get a refund.

Discus and support I need to cancel a subscription and get a refund. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to cancel a subsciption that renewed on 11/1/2022 for $107.36 and get a refund. d92f217e-980e-48af-82d9-02ba78f8142b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tom Westland, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Tom Westland
    Tom Westland Guest

I need to cancel a subsciption that renewed on 11/1/2022 for $107.36 and get a refund.

:)

Tom Westland, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass

4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Microsoft Realms Plus Bedrock

You could also try to refund the subscription and purchase it again after the refund. To cancel a subscription and ask for a refund, please go to:

https://account.microsoft.com/services

- Select Manage next to the subscription you want to cancel.

- Select Cancel subscription or Turn off recurring billing.

- Select Cancel immediately and get a refund.
  5. Melicorn1991 Win User

Game pass

Request an Xbox subscription refund

You can cancel your Xbox subscription at https://account.microsoft.com. If you qualify for a refund, you’ll be given the option to get one automatically when you
    cancel, and you won’t need to submit a refund request.
    To quickly cancel your subscription:
    1. Go to the Services & subscriptions page for your account.
    2. Select Manage next to the subscription you want to cancel.
    3. Under Payment settings, select Cancel.
    4. If you qualify for a refund, you’ll be prompted to choose between don’t charge my subscription again or end now and get a refund. If you don’t qualify for a refund, then you’ll only see the don’t charge my
      subscription again
      option.

If you didn’t qualify for a refund through the cancellation process but still want to submit a refund request, please visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/refund-subscriptions
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

ultimate game pass subscription

To get a refund on a subscription you need to sign in with the Microsoft Account you brought it with and go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/

1. Click Manage next to the subscription you want to cancel.
    2. Under Payment settings, click Cancel.
    3. If you qualify for a refund, you will be prompted to choose between don’t charge my subscription again or end now and get a refund. If you don’t qualify for a refund, then you will only see the don’t charge my subscription
      again option.

If you still want to submit a refund request after you’ve cancelled your subscription, go to xbox.com/refund, select “subscription” as the refund reason and enter the
    details of this purchase to generate a refund request.
Thema:

1. I need to cancel a subscription and get a refund. - Similar Threads - need cancel subscription

2. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. need to cancel a subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to cancel a subscription: I have ongoing subscription on my account that my son added on my credit card, I need to cancel f15a3e24-ee97-440a-9e06-81cd1cdb1fa7
  5. I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew: I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew f39682e4-6c5c-4013-b4db-96827f4aff06
  6. Need to cancel all Microsoft*Store Robux charges. Don't know how they got my credit card...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to cancel all Microsoft*Store Robux charges. Don't know how they got my credit card...: how to answer the question above is beyond me! I cannot get any response to canceling the charges placed on my credit card. Unauthorized charges and cannot get action from anyone to respond....
  7. Need to cancel Xbox ultimate pass urgently

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to cancel Xbox ultimate pass urgently: Need to cancel my Xbox ultimate pass, can't remember sign in details but coming off bank account and don't use it. da5cadcd-5c88-42b3-8091-c00b9b9b0362
  8. I need to cancel my payment method on an account that I am locked out of because it uses an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to cancel my payment method on an account that I am locked out of because it uses an...: Recently, I made an Xbox account with an email that I don’t have access to anymore and signed up for game pass. My payment details are on there and I need to cancel them asap. Please help...
  9. Got a new Xbox with all access, do I need to cancel the game pass I already had?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a new Xbox with all access, do I need to cancel the game pass I already had?: I already had an Xbox one and was paying a game pass subscription monthly. Today I got the Xbox series X on all access which comes with 2 years game pass. I have signed in with my account etc but...
  10. I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t...: I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t have the Xbox no more how do I get around this 1daa268c-3cc0-49a3-b7f4-0c7923420acb