I need to bought Sea of Thieves some time ago and now I need to buy it again

Discus and support I need to bought Sea of Thieves some time ago and now I need to buy it again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In 2019 I bought Sea of Thieves and I have played it ever since, until a week ago when I needed to renew my live subscription, I have barely heard of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Milian Algrøy, May 16, 2023.

1. I need to bought Sea of Thieves some time ago and now I need to buy it again

In 2019 I bought Sea of Thieves and I have played it ever since, until a week ago when I needed to renew my live subscription, I have barely heard of it and I don't know what it does. I got Xbox gamepass for free for three months with my new pc maybe it's that. I tried uninstalling the game but now I have to buy it again. I have also tried to check my purchase history but it's nothing there, I tried checking the computer I bought it on, but still nothing, I have no proof I bought it exept a few screenshots, that's all I have and I don't want to spent more money on a game that I already bought.

:)

Milian Algrøy, May 16, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Milian, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this.

Please check if you're able to see the redeemed game in your Microsoft account order history

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If maybe you're not able to see the game listed there make sure to change the filter “ordered within” to “all available”, and if you have more than one email address check the order history on each one.

As a recommendation, please don't share the order numbers or your account information. We as independent advisors are not capable to view this.
  3. Milian Algrøy Win User

I cannot seem to find anything even though I put the filter to all available. Has bonus time been avaiable in the past?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Milian, I'm sorry to hear you were not able to find the game. The Microsoft account order history contains all the registry of purchases in your account.

If you're not able to see the purchase, but you have the order related to this game, I recommend you to reach Microsoft support and provide that information

Besides that, when an item doesn't appear in our accounts, that means the content was purchased with a different one
  5. b62752a9-5d0d-49bd-8 Win User

Why does the Xbox app insist on installing multiple installations of games on my C drive without my permission?

Sea of thieves decided to uninstall itself for some reason over night, making it so that I cant play Sea of Thieves today due to the long download time.

If I buy Sea of Thieves on Steam, can I play with the same account as on the xbox app version? That way I wont need to deal with the Xbox app or its version of Sea of Thieves.
  6. Duckiest 1 Win User

Network transfer issue

Thank you for answering so quickly. So I won’t be able to play sea of thieves on the new account and I will need to buy it again
Thema:

1. I need to bought Sea of Thieves some time ago and now I need to buy it again - Similar Threads - need bought Sea

2. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  3. I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...: I’ve already tried power cycle/restarting the console and checking order history to make sure it says completed. I own the content, but I keep getting sent back to the Xbox store when I try to...
  4. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  5. I bought Minecraft coins at Walmart and didn’t realize I needed to keep the receipt with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft coins at Walmart and didn’t realize I needed to keep the receipt with...: Personal Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Phone #[mod removed - personal information] a035a07d-af80-494d-bbbc-e0bb291eb343
  6. I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks: I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks 39f8c80a-8c80-497a-b8aa-b05207ca27cb
  7. I bought Sea of thieves feom the xbox store and it says i need to buy gamepass i tried so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of thieves feom the xbox store and it says i need to buy gamepass i tried so...: I tried the power thing and then restart i loged uot and back in nothing helped 70929c1b-aff7-49d8-8184-da2510e76fc5
  8. I bought sea of thieves and dbd and it says I need the games pass what do I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sea of thieves and dbd and it says I need the games pass what do I do: What do I do if I bought the game and it says I need the game pass df3f1f44-6581-4b11-9402-0d912f78479d
  9. Bought Sea of thives but after create a new windows user on my PC i need to buy it again

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Sea of thives but after create a new windows user on my PC i need to buy it again: Dear, there is a solution to get back the game because on the xbox game companion i can't find the game in my librarry and when i try to add a game manually, my computer don't found the game. I...
  10. I bought Sea of Thieves but when I go to play it says I need to renew my Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of Thieves but when I go to play it says I need to renew my Xbox Game Pass: When I go to play Sea Of Thieves it says I need to renew my xbox gamepass. However I have bought gamepass before and canceled it. But i just bought sea of thieves and when i try to okay it is says...