I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?

Discus and support I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was banned today for 2 days and need help appealing it. Nobody seems to be able to help. f24c862d-f8ad-4e4b-a82d-fd7e5892f7e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kyle Smith5, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Kyle Smith5
    Kyle Smith5 Guest

I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?

I was banned today for 2 days and need help appealing it. Nobody seems to be able to help.

:)

Kyle Smith5, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If there's no option to submit a case review on the enforcement site, then all you can do is wait out the suspension.
  3. MUJI9320 Win User

Yes. I have the same issue
  4. Call Me Mode Win User

Was this for a "Looking for Group" post?
  5. Kyle Smith5 Win User

I’ve also never been banned
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox console ban

I'm sorry but no one here has the ability to contact the enforcement team or access your account details,

While the acccount ban can be appealed, it is unlikely to succeed if there was a hardware ban. You can check on another Xbox whether the games are still accessible, it depends on the level of account ban.

Hardware bans cannot be reversed

I suggest you file the appeal, as you may receive greater clarification in doing so. Appeals are the only way anyone outside of Xbox, including us can contact the enforcement team.
Thema:

1. I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help? - Similar Threads - need appeal ban

2. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  4. Need a way to appeal denied refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a way to appeal denied refund: I requested a refund for a game purchased yesterday that I haven’t played yet. I checked the status and it shows as declined. I would like to appeal this but there is no way to contact anyone...
  5. I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!: I need a second appeal please. My account has been wrongfully banned and I need someone to hear me out. My 14 year old little brother was on my account and he decided send a voice message to...
  6. I need a ban appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a ban appeal: Long story short I was out with a couple buddies doing our monthly hangout one of my buddies was so drunk he threw his phone at a wall breaking it so I let him use my phone so he can contact...
  7. I need an account ban appeal for my account that got banned for a gamer pic that was approved

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need an account ban appeal for my account that got banned for a gamer pic that was approved: my account got banned without any warnings 96e70f10-1bea-4b39-87ee-7ccb23ddfda3
  8. I need to get my account appealed but it was just denied. Can I make another appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to get my account appealed but it was just denied. Can I make another appeal?: Am I able to request 2 appeals if my first one was denied. I am getting bored as of right now and want to talk and hang out with someone. This is very annoying ....
  9. Got falsely banned and need to appeal it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got falsely banned and need to appeal it.: Hey, so I was playing against this guy by the name of [mod removed] and he started spamming me with messages, and eventually just messaged me “enjoy the ban” with a bunch of heart emojis. I then...
  10. Ambassadors need 2nd chances due to hicups . or more options to appeal what the situation is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors need 2nd chances due to hicups . or more options to appeal what the situation is: i was an ambassador for many years and then i got a mic ban , this was a mistake and i cant stick up for my self, im saddened by the fact i worked so hard for the ambassador program and then...