I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?

Discus and support I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was banned today for 2 days and need help appealing it. Nobody seems to be able to help. f24c862d-f8ad-4e4b-a82d-fd7e5892f7e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kyle Smith5, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Kyle Smith5
    Kyle Smith5 Guest

I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?

I was banned today for 2 days and need help appealing it. Nobody seems to be able to help.

:)

Kyle Smith5, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If there's no option to submit a case review on the enforcement site, then all you can do is wait out the suspension.
  3. Kyle Smith5 Win User

I’ve also never been banned
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Reporting for nothing

you can get in touch with the enforcement team, and can appeal your ban.
  5. DAZZA 433 Win User

My account was harshly permanently suspended last year

unfortunately the appeal you performed unsuccessfully was the only way you could contact the enforcement team.

You cannot appeal the ban again and there is absolutely no way you can talk with the enforcement team, Theres also no one who can help you on the forums and the customer support team cannot help with bans either.
  6. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Banned for no reason and now I can’t play??

Hiya!!

Unfortunately, the Enforcement team doesn't monitor these forums. You will need to contact http://enforcement.xbox.com/ to see why you were banned and if you can appeal the ban.

Happy Gaming!!
Thema:

1. I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help? - Similar Threads - need appeal ban

2. I need help regarding mcpe achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help regarding mcpe achievements: I once played mcpe in my old phone, connected my microsoft account and got many achievements, 48/122, however since its old, its gone now, i bought new phone, installed mcpe, used the same...
  3. Xbox Series X only displaying 640x480--MICROSOFT NEEDS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X only displaying 640x480--MICROSOFT NEEDS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE ISSUE: I just purchased a brand new series X. It would not auto-detect 4k or other TV settings despite trying it on multiple TVs and the use of different HDMI cables. Once I got it "forced" into 4k,...
  4. minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.: When I open minecraft launcher the microsoft store keep appearance and it just loading. When I try to close it, it keep opening again and again I don't know how to make it and also it can't log in...
  5. Do I need Live Gold to play with my friend on minecraft, (Both are on Xbox)?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do I need Live Gold to play with my friend on minecraft, (Both are on Xbox)?: Hello, I want to play minecraft with a friend but we do not have live gold. My friend and I are both on a Xbox device and want to play together, Is Live gold mandatory?...
  6. Need help unlinking my PS4 account from my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help unlinking my PS4 account from my Microsoft account.: Hello, I was trying to play some casual Minecraft on my PS4, but I was apparently locked out of my account. I tried to log in, to no avail. Apparently I have forgotten which Microsoft account I...
  7. Flagged gamertag needs an appeal

in XboX Insiders
    Flagged gamertag needs an appeal: Several failed/gamertag0000 recommendations I'd finally Decided on a handle when I get the "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." Why? Do my research on said gamertag and it seems...
  8. Got falsely banned and need to appeal it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got falsely banned and need to appeal it.: Hey, so I was playing against this guy by the name of [mod removed] and he started spamming me with messages, and eventually just messaged me “enjoy the ban” with a bunch of heart emojis. I then...
  9. Ambassadors need 2nd chances due to hicups . or more options to appeal what the situation is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors need 2nd chances due to hicups . or more options to appeal what the situation is: i was an ambassador for many years and then i got a mic ban , this was a mistake and i cant stick up for my self, im saddened by the fact i worked so hard for the ambassador program and then...
  10. I need my ban to be appealed

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need my ban to be appealed: I need my ban to be appealed. I sent an appeal and it got denied because I thought someone random reported me but it was my friend. He told me he reported me because I sent him something as a...