I need this answered ASAP Please

Discus and support I need this answered ASAP Please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is a recent update for Warzone so I logged on today to update it but when I click on it says "you need this update, but we can't get it right... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DANIELROMO2, Nov 6, 2021.

1. DANIELROMO2
    DANIELROMO2 Guest

There is a recent update for Warzone so I logged on today to update it but when I click on it says "you need this update, but we can't get it right now. Try again in a while 0x8050033" I looked into it and it said cause the Xbox servers are under maintenance but I checked and that's false the servers are fine I just want to play my games man why is it always something with my xbox. what should I do

:)

DANIELROMO2, Nov 6, 2021
  2. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Do you have an external hard drive plugged in to the console right now?

If yes, can you unplug it and Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Once done, please check if the issue still persist while the external hard drive is unplugged.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Awesome! Thank you for letting us know that the issue is resolved! If you require any help with any issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums.

Have a great day and have fun!

Always happy to help!
  4. Farscape247 Win User

the update comes from activision servers not xbox live, as the game is played via activision, all xbox live does is a paid gateway to the game.
  5. DANIELROMO2 Win User

The first steps did not work at all so I have no choice but to go with the soft reset lets see how it goes as it is currently preparing my console. Edit the soft reset work my game is now currently updating. thank you so much for the help
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @DANIELROMO2! I hope that you are doing well today!

Indeed, the error code you are receiving usual indicates that the Xbox servers are undergoing maintenance. However, since there's no issue right now with the servers, I would suggest the following solutions as they might help fix this issue. Please give it a try and let us know how it goes!

Clear Mac address: Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart.

Clear the local saved games :Settings -> System -> Clear local saved games -> restart.

Power Cycle your console and your router:

1. Turn off your Xbox by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.
    If the issue persists, preform a Soft Factory Rest by selecting Reset and keep my games & apps.

To Reset your console, Select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.,

Make sure to keep us updated!

I hope this helps you out!
Thema:

1. I need this answered ASAP Please - Similar Threads - need answered ASAP

2. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d
  3. I need Answers about this Bs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need Answers about this Bs.: Hey im betting someone else had this issue but i payed for the pre order of diablo 4 and had the game app in my owned games for two months and on the 30th of may i got the message from xbox for...
  4. Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted: Hello everybody, I'm here for advice of how to solve my problem (which is like a riddle from the Greek mythology and only the Best can succeed). I have a full modern Win11-PC with all the...
  5. I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions: I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions ef12c90a-d704-4c86-a8b3-417176eeb59a
  6. Issues with some stuff I need to describe so can you guys answer and stop wasting my time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with some stuff I need to describe so can you guys answer and stop wasting my time: I broke the phone with the number for my xbox live account, how do I make it to where I can change the password so my ex cant get on it. 8e728fab-49ba-44ac-ab1b-c489316d3aa4
  7. I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...: I have the xbox series X. Whenever i try to get into Roblox or Enlisted (xbox 1 version) I get the error code 0x80073cf6. Whenever I try to enter the xbox's settings, I get the error code...
  8. Need some answer thx

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need some answer thx: On Forza horizon 4 i have received an error code was 0x00000000 after some times that i had bought this game on steam, i had try restarting my pc and reinstalling the game from steam, i had been...
  9. Whoever from Microsoft Store can answer: why i need to log in to Xobx account in order to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whoever from Microsoft Store can answer: why i need to log in to Xobx account in order to...: I just cant understand why i am asked to log in to Xbox account in order to play the pc version of Microsoft Flight Simulator? I have been trying to contact Microsoft support and Microsoft Store...
  10. My Minecraft Bedrock edition disappeared! PLEASE I NEED ANSWER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Bedrock edition disappeared! PLEASE I NEED ANSWER: So, one day I look in my taskbar. Minecraft bedrock is there, normal. Click it and loads for a second then an error code pops up. error code: 0x803f8001 I looked everywhere on youtube tried...