I need the redemption code for For Honor Deluxe Pack for 7-day Champion Status

Discus and support I need the redemption code for For Honor Deluxe Pack for 7-day Champion Status in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently purchased the X Box One game For Honor and I have received everything in the Deluxe pack with the exception of my 7-day Champion status. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by msdrycht, Feb 15, 2017.

  1. msdrycht
    msdrycht Guest

    I need the redemption code for For Honor Deluxe Pack for 7-day Champion Status


    I recently purchased the X Box One game For Honor and I have received everything in the Deluxe pack with the exception of my 7-day Champion status. My case number: 1374615474 which I was instructed to post here via chat support. No code was included with
    my confirmation email and the status is still non-existant on my account.

    :)
     
    msdrycht, Feb 15, 2017
    #1
  2. Morbid Blaze
    Morbid Blaze Guest
    for honor deluxe

    i bought for honor deluxe edition and i did not recibe 7 day champion status or the 2 scavanger box's . also i did not recive the exlusive outfits from loyalty pack or w.e its called
     
    Morbid Blaze, Feb 15, 2017
    #2
  3. For Honor Digital Deluxe Edition

    Hey, I just bought the for honor digital deluxe edition, and have yet to recieve all of my bonuses. No 7 day champion, nor ornaments for my charcters. Can anyone help?
     
    TearsforHarambe, Feb 15, 2017
    #3
  4. I need the redemption code for For Honor Deluxe Pack for 7-day Champion Status

    Hey there msdrycht,

    With the Deluxe edition of From Honor, if you purchased it digitally through the Xbox Store the entitlement to the status is already attached to the account. No codes would be issued for this since it's automatically attached already. Since this is an in
    game issue, Ubisoft is going to be best to assist with it further. You'll want to create a support ticket through their website Home - Ubisoft Kundenservice and they'll
    be able to assist further. Before you do that though, make sure that you have tried to activate the Champion Status in the game using

    this guide
    from Ubisoft.

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Mascot, Feb 16, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

    I need the redemption code for For Honor Deluxe Pack for 7-day Champion Status

    Hey there msdrycht,

    With the Deluxe edition of From Honor, if you purchased it digitally through the Xbox Store the entitlement to the status is already attached to the account. No codes would be issued for this since it's automatically attached already. Since this is an in
    game issue, Ubisoft is going to be best to assist with it further. You'll want to create a support ticket through their website https://support.ubi.com/ and they'll
    be able to assist further. Before you do that though, make sure that you have tried to activate the Champion Status in the game using

    this guide
    from Ubisoft.

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    digital GOW4U code

    you need to wait for your turn in the code waves

    Which.can come 7-14 days after redemption
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

    For Honor Deluxe Edition

    Hey AbstruseVirus! Are you able to see the Deluxe Pack if you select manage game after pressing the menu button on the For Honor tile? Post back and let me know!
  8. ETHANLAMONT1 Win User

    UFC 3 Fight Night Edition, Not recieved Fight Night Champion code 2 months later.

    Its not in my messages sent by xbox live.

    Hi Ethan,

    Where did you purchase this edition from? All I can find on the Microsoft Store is the Deluxe edition:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ea-sports-ufc-3-deluxe-edition/bvxmwspwmbrk?&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab


    However I did find a post about the UFC 3 Fight Night Champion Bundle which I believe is what you are referring to and it does state you should have gotten a code for Fight Night Champion 7-10 days after purchase to your Xbox Live message center. It's not
    sent to you by email but rather via a message from Xbox Live that you can see from your messages on Xbox Live. Double check your Xbox Live messages since they don't expire and your code may already be there.

    https://forums.ea.com/en/ufc/discussion/236086/ufc-3-fight-night-champion-bundle


    If it's not there then it would be best to request a callback from customer support and they may be able to help you with the code.

    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us


    I hope this helps!
  9. XBF Diego M Win User

    UFC 3 Fight Night Edition, Not recieved Fight Night Champion code 2 months later.

    Hi Ethan,

    Where did you purchase this edition from? All I can find on the Microsoft Store is the Deluxe edition:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ea-sports-ufc-3-deluxe-edition/bvxmwspwmbrk?&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab


    However I did find a post about the UFC 3 Fight Night Champion Bundle which I believe is what you are referring to and it does state you should have gotten a code for Fight Night Champion 7-10 days after purchase to your Xbox Live message center. It's not
    sent to you by email but rather via a message from Xbox Live that you can see from your messages on Xbox Live. Double check your Xbox Live messages since they don't expire and your code may already be there.

    https://forums.ea.com/en/ufc/discussion/236086/ufc-3-fight-night-champion-bundle


    If it's not there then it would be best to request a callback from customer support and they may be able to help you with the code.

    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us


    I hope this helps!
Thema:

I need the redemption code for For Honor Deluxe Pack for 7-day Champion Status

Loading...
  1. I need the redemption code for For Honor Deluxe Pack for 7-day Champion Status - Similar Threads - need redemption code

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Why does it say I need a gamepass for red dead redemption 2 online if I bought online and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I need a gamepass for red dead redemption 2 online if I bought online and...: It says I need one of 3 gamepasses even though I already purchased rdr2 online and purchased rdr2 story 57bdb9b2-be2c-445b-a6f0-2f55f70962b4
  9. I need to be reimbursed for the Red Dead Redemption game that will not download on my Xbox...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to be reimbursed for the Red Dead Redemption game that will not download on my Xbox...: I need to be reimbursed immediately for the Red Dead Redemption 2 game that will not download on my Xbox series X e29b345c-b520-4a12-b3cb-c973314aabd9
  10. I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2: I am encountering the message "instillation stopped" when trying to install red dead redemption 2 on my xbox series x I own the game I have tried a hard reset by removing the power cable for at...