I need support help asap!

Discus and support I need support help asap! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I really need to talk to the People who can help me with my problem. It is really important. Hey Fredrik here, from Norway. I play xbox one,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FadedFountain66, Oct 11, 2017.

1. I need support help asap!

I really need to talk to the People who can help me with my problem. It is really important.

Hey Fredrik here, from Norway. I play xbox one, prominence poker, and was thinking of maybe buying one big boss bundle for 799Norwegian kroner. And the game crashes when i with a miss clicked pressed the purchase button once, i had to re start
    prominence poker three times because it keep crashing, and now I got charged on my visa Card [Mod Removed]Norwegian kroner. That is exactly 303,5 $ US Dollars. I really didnt mean to buy not Even the first bundle, i am asking for your understandings and fair
    and honest support and I Need my money back. I have spent alot of money on this game by the way, so it should not be any problem for you to fix this. Looking forward for your positive answer, Fredrik. Gametag

And of course I still have all the chips from the bundles. Really Sad about this, i am 100% sure that your log on me Will show that the game keep crashing and it is very strange and dangerous that this thing happened to me or anyone Else
    too, it really does empty a visa Card Quick if you are really un lucky. This is very much all my money for food and living this month and half next month. I am very comfused and very Sad this happened to me. I am begging really, i need your help on this
    one. Again, i use a lot of money on Microsoft and i am also buying the New xbox thats coming. waiting for your understanding, and your good support help here.

Fredrik B.

:)

FadedFountain66, Oct 11, 2017
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Help needed ASAP

Nothing else matters beyond what I said previously. Wherever you are logged in, you can play.

IndieRock, Oct 11, 2017
  3. DanRyder87
    DanRyder87 Guest
    Help needed ASAP

Ok, Tesco have a deal on the xbox one S with Fifa 17 for £225 ... They have a voucher for £25 off any order over £150 .. So the Xbox will only cost me £199.. Il sell fifa for £30 .. So thats £170 for an xbox one S

However here is my issue. I game share with my brother on the current xbox one. I will be moving this upstairs as a media player and netflix player and keeping the One S to game on.

How does the game sharing work here? I know i can gameshare from my one S to my brother as normal. But what if i was ill and wanted to play inbed upstairs on my old console. What would i be able to play? Everything is stored on my external

DanRyder87, Oct 11, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

well for one you can't buy poker.chips..on Xbox one there.is no.gambling service

So not.sure.what you speak of

ngocphi, Oct 11, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    You do.realize it's not real.cash right it's only for ingamw money and you can never cash it out

Its micro transactions for.ingame.items to continue

Since its micro transactions you must talk with the developer

Since it's not a currency purchase

ngocphi, Oct 11, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Best thing is to contact support
    here
    as they are the only ones with access to your billing & account info.

Norway

Hours of Operations:

Monday-Friday: 10: 00-18: 00

Saturday and Sunday: Closed

Phones

Direct dial: +47 23 16 25 54

Free: 800 14 174

Hearing impaired (TTY): 800 14 175 

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Best thing is to contact support
    here
    as they are the only ones with access to your billing & account info.

Norway

Hours of Operations:

Monday-Friday: 10: 00-18: 00

Saturday and Sunday: Closed

Phones

Direct dial: +47 23 16 25 54

Free: 800 14 174

Hearing impaired (TTY): 800 14 175 
  8. ngocphi Win User

You do.realize it's not real.cash right it's only for ingamw money and you can never cash it out

Its micro transactions for.ingame.items to continue

Since its micro transactions you must talk with the developer

Since it's not a currency purchase
  9. ngocphi Win User

well for one you can't buy poker.chips..on Xbox one there.is no.gambling service

So not.sure.what you speak of
  10. CrazY1985 Win User

I need help asap

First you say you only bought the dlc, then you say you've bought the collection..

So what did you bought?
  11. Dadwhite Win User

I NEED HELP ASAP

If that process has not worked please check the enforcement site for current status of you ban. If you do not see any active bans there's been an issue with the enforcement site not showing additional enforcement actions and the only way to see if you are
    still under a ban is to call support by phone and have them check for any bans. They can not tell you why but if you have one and when it will expire
Thema:

1. I need support help asap! - Similar Threads - need support help

2. Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me: I was sighing in normaly then i got logged out tried to login saying email doesnt exsist and i dont know what to do please help plus its a minecraft acoount 5f5d1299-216e-468d-af4d-55763ab36ac6
  3. I need help contacting Microsoft support.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help contacting Microsoft support.: I got hacked on May 8th and I got my account back. I made a request to get my account unsuspended and they replied by saying that they will partner up with Microsoft it try and get it unsuspended,...
  4. Need help and I think Xbox support is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help and I think Xbox support is broken: Bought point Cards went to buy game says I have no money but 70+ in account. Tried to get help from support but I can’t get past need more info. Been a Xbox live subscriber for 17 years never ever...
  5. I need help, Support cannot help and I have tried many times.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, Support cannot help and I have tried many times.: Back in may of 2022 my account was hacked. Me and this guy we gameshared a lot because he had strict parents and he eventually ended up stealing my account from his xbox. This started late...
  6. I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support: I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support 16e38d95-d5bc-46f4-8e73-46f7592c4ba5
  7. Wife's Xbox Series X has broken after only 45 days and I cannot get any support - NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wife's Xbox Series X has broken after only 45 days and I cannot get any support - NEED HELP: I bought my wife an Xbox Series X on 30th September and last night she was playing Call Of Duty and got booted from the game. She tried to log on and got a disc read error, even though we bought...
  8. Xbox support accidently deleted my Live.com email account. I urgently need it back. Help!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox support accidently deleted my Live.com email account. I urgently need it back. Help!!!: I w a s seeking help replacing an old non-functioning email account on my Xbox account with my other main email account. The Tech got a message in account.microsoft.com that the account was from a...
  9. NEED HELP FROM WINDOWS SUPPORT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP FROM WINDOWS SUPPORT: Hi, I am facing issues while launching fifa 22 which i bought from steam, it crashes at launch, i contacted EA support and followed everything they said but at the end they said its the issue...
  10. Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.: Hello! I lost my password and I tried recovering it, but no luck. The automatic form always reject it. This is an account I created just for gamepass, so losing it is not really a problem, but...