I need someone to reset my Xbox home switch’s

Discus and support I need someone to reset my Xbox home switch’s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need Xbox love to reset my Xbox home switch please help me 87db6066-27ff-4f59-932a-934cff917093 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rain FogZ, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Rain FogZ
    Rain FogZ Guest

I need Xbox love to reset my Xbox home switch please help me

:)

Rain FogZ, Jan 1, 2018
  2. Toomz05
    Toomz05 Guest
    Home xbox Reset

I need someone to reset my home xbox

Toomz05, Jan 1, 2018
  3. JakeMurphy2
    JakeMurphy2 Guest
    Xbox home reset

I need someone to help me reset my 5 xbox homes 5164771761

JakeMurphy2, Jan 1, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

You should be able to do it in settings. Have you checked to see if you've done it more than 5 times this year?

Geth, Jan 1, 2018
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    If you have exceeded the 5 time home xbox change limit you will have to wait 12 months from the first change before being able to change again. You can also ask official support but they are not obligated to provide the reset.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

bowski477, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Geth Win User

You should be able to do it in settings. Have you checked to see if you've done it more than 5 times this year?
  7. bowski477 Win User

If you have exceeded the 5 time home xbox change limit you will have to wait 12 months from the first change before being able to change again. You can also ask official support but they are not obligated to provide the reset.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. BeastOnDaEast Win User

Game Sharing

I reset my xbox and i used my 5 switches already but i need to make my friends account my home xbox again i paid half for all the games we bought.
  9. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox Home switch reset?

Ok So for like Njal the Blue said in order for this to work the way you want it to:

In order for you to play your sons digital games on your console you would have to sign into his account on YOUR console and make YOUR console his home console. Then ALL profiles on YOUR console would be able to play his digital games and no matter which
    console your son signs into he will be able to play his digital games.

In order for your son to play your digital games on HIS console YOU would have to sign into his console and make his console your profiles HOME console and then any profile on his console would be able to play your digital games and use any subscriptions
    you have and no matter what console you sign into you will be able to play your games and use your subscriptions.

So at some point this is how it was setup if you could play each others games on each of your consoles.
  10. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox Home switch reset?

Lets see if I can explain the Home sharing a little better

No matter what console a profile is signed into it will ALWAYS be able to play its digital games and use any subscription it owns.

Each profile can set ONE console at a time as its home console and any other profile that is signed into that console can then play any of its digital games and use any of its subscriptions without the owner of the games/subscriptions being signed in at
    the same time.

Each profile can switch which console it has set as its home console only FIVE times a year Sometimes an exception can be made with the survey where the system will allow another switch but once those are used up then you would have to wait the year to make
    the switch again.

So in your situation No you would not have to buy the games twice like a previous poster said.

Let your son use the console that is currently set as your profiles home console and you use the one that is not set as home and he would be able to play your games and use your subscriptions and you would be able to use the console that is not set as your
    home with no problems because you already own the games. Keep another thing in mind in order for you to be able to use the non home xbox it will need to be able to have access to internet to keep in contact with the xbox live servers.
Thema:

1. I need someone to reset my Xbox home switch’s - Similar Threads - need someone reset

2. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  3. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  4. I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.: I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question. afe3ae47-835d-43bd-bb25-a0042561199e
  5. I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.: I have been hacked by a Russian hacked who changed my email and password so I cannot login anymore. I really need this account back because I have had it for well over 6 years and I really need it...
  6. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  7. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  8. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  9. I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.: Over the past week I’ve been dealing with an issue, my 5 year account was banned while I was away on a trip. I came home Sunday night after a long day went to sleep woke up and came home. I turned...
  10. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...