I Need Some Help!

Discus and support I Need Some Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hay I pre ordered Sea Of Theives and haven't got the skin or a message with the code for it anyone know a way to get it or help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConductedFiber, Mar 21, 2018.

  1. I Need Some Help!


    Hay I pre ordered Sea Of Theives and haven't got the skin or a message with the code for it anyone know a way to get it or help me?

    :)
     
    ConductedFiber, Mar 21, 2018
    #1
  2. Sindicated
    Sindicated Guest
    I need some help.

    Yeah, use the cloud. Did it for my Max Payne shit a while back
     
    Sindicated, Mar 21, 2018
    #2
  3. Trisagi0n
    Trisagi0n Guest
    I need some help.

    This is probably a silly question, but I'm not very good with these things.

    My son and I share a 360, but we both have our own X1. I'm planning on getting a new 360 for my new man cave. Is there a way to get my game saves off the hard drive and on to a flash drive so I can take my game saves with me? I'm primarily worried about my Skyrim characters.

    + Kyrie Eleison +
     
    Trisagi0n, Mar 21, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    I Need Some Help!

    You'll want to post in the sales and promotions forum so support could check into it for you.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 21, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    I Need Some Help!

    You'll want to post in the sales and promotions forum so support could check into it for you.
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

    I Need Some Help.

    I don't think he's advertising a website, he just wants people to check out his work in Minecraft.
  7. DeltaEliteKing9 Win User

    i need some help

    i can spare some if u want just hitme up with a message
  8. wiltabeast1983 Win User

    I need some help

    Of course. Your progress will be saved 😉
    So u been cheating this long fat horrible ****
  9. J R Dixon Win User

    I need some help.

    You can. you just need to re-download them on your new console, that what I did when I upgraded
Thema:

I Need Some Help!

Loading...
  1. I Need Some Help! - Similar Threads - Need Help

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  10. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...