I need some help with streaming

Discus and support I need some help with streaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I am just streaming my Xbox video to my Xbox app on my win 10. So I just started a party on the app so party audio goes through there, Then I cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dank223, Oct 7, 2017.

  1. dank223
    dank223 Guest

    I need some help with streaming


    So I am just streaming my Xbox video to my Xbox app on my win 10.

    So I just started a party on the app so party audio goes through there, Then I cant hear other audio.

    Like I just need the game audio to stream too but I cant figure out how

    :)
     
    dank223, Oct 7, 2017
    #1
  2. Trentelshark
    Trentelshark Guest
    Need help with streaming

    Hi,

    No there is no way to broadcast the party chat through the stream, it is designed so viewers can hear your voice and your voice only. Here's a response from @XboxSupport and there's also threads in the Twitch help requesting this be implemented but it currently
    is not.

    twitter.com/.../444724716553519105
     
    Trentelshark, Oct 7, 2017
    #2
  3. Need help with streaming

    I am going to start streaming my Destiny Raids on Xbox One. I do not know what equipment I need. I have an Alienware MX18 on the way. I want to stream it from the xbox to the PC in full high def at 60fps. I also have an Astro A50 headset. I want to
    be able to talk to my fireteam through my headset and not the kinect. Please help me.
     
    THERIDDLER07SMS, Oct 7, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches Win User

    I Need Some Help!

    You'll want to post in the sales and promotions forum so support could check into it for you.
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

    I Need Some Help.

    I don't think he's advertising a website, he just wants people to check out his work in Minecraft.
  6. DeltaEliteKing9 Win User

    i need some help

    i can spare some if u want just hitme up with a message
  7. wiltabeast1983 Win User

    I need some help

    Of course. Your progress will be saved 😉
    So u been cheating this long fat horrible ****
  8. J R Dixon Win User

    I need some help.

    You can. you just need to re-download them on your new console, that what I did when I upgraded
Thema:

I need some help with streaming

Loading...
  1. I need some help with streaming - Similar Threads - need help streaming

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  4. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  5. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  6. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  7. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  8. Need help with console stream audio... https://youtu.be/lnSdKtbnscs

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help with console stream audio... https://youtu.be/lnSdKtbnscs: [IMG] submitted by /u/ajsGamingtv [link] [comments]
  9. Need help first time trying to stream

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help first time trying to stream: I downloaded the app in my Xbox and my phone and don't really know how to start streaming pls help submitted by /u/skytrampet [link] [comments]
  10. Twitch stream help / need to be fixed

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch stream help / need to be fixed: look you want us to use the xbox one to stream but when you use a headset the twitch stream cant hear the whole conversation which is a waste , I believe you should update it to where they can...