I need some help with configuration of my controller

Discus and support I need some help with configuration of my controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I've never played on controler and now i bought my first one and it is so hard for me to aim in cod. Can u recommend me settings that u... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Daniello808, Jan 26, 2022.

  1. I need some help with configuration of my controller


    Hi everyone, I've never played on controler and now i bought my first one and it is so hard for me to aim in cod. Can u recommend me settings that u use in cod warzone that might make it a bit easier?

    submitted by /u/Daniello808
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Daniello808, Jan 26, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Without controller

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is

    Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

    Hello JonathanBain2, if you talk about the initial settings, will always need a controller, once configured you can use the Xbox App as a remote control, but in the end you will always need a controller to play.

    Best regards,

  3. lllWormWoodlll Win User

    Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller doesn't connect anymore!

  4. Nickmasterluke Win User

    Why doesn't my controller vibrate anymore?

    You should open the controller and confirm that all inside it is well maybe a wire or some variable its damaged and needs repair. If it is not a physical problem try to check that all the configurations both in the game and the controller are in order.
  5. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

    Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming)

    Hello Ebbreyli, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

    "If you are experiencing issues with Fortnite Mobile controls when using a controller in cloud gaming, here are some possible solutions:

    Game Settings:
    Make sure to check the game settings for options related to controls. There might be an option to enable or disable mobile controls when a controller is detected.

    Controller Configuration:
    Verify that your controller is properly configured and paired with the device. Some issues may arise if the controller is not connected correctly or if its configuration is incompatible.

    App Updates:
    Ensure that both the Fortnite app and the cloud gaming platform app are updated to the latest versions. Updates often include bug fixes and compatibility improvements.

    Restart:
    Try restarting both the Fortnite app and the cloud gaming platform app. Sometimes, a restart can resolve temporary issues.

    Technical Support:
    If none of the above solutions work, reach out to the technical support of Fortnite or the cloud gaming service you are using. They may provide specific assistance
    for your situation.

    Keep in mind that interfaces and settings may vary depending on the platform and game version, so you may need to adjust these suggestions according to your
    specific situation."

    If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

    Best regards,
    Jose.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    I Need Some Help!

    You'll want to post in the sales and promotions forum so support could check into it for you.
Thema:

I need some help with configuration of my controller

Loading...
  1. I need some help with configuration of my controller - Similar Threads - need help configuration

  2. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  3. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  4. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  5. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  6. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  7. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  8. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...
  9. Need help with Rocket league, xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Rocket league, xbox: I bought a Rocket League pack from Xbox because I received a gift card, and to use it, I bought the pack on the Xbox store, thinking about redeeming it with Cloud Gaming, but I discovered that...
  10. I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?

    in XboX Insiders
    I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?: I have a one month subscription for game pass ultimate, looking to sell for $17 or trade for 1 Month PC Game Pass.. Any Help ? submitted by /u/Signal_Proposal8451 [link] [comments]