I need some explanation...

Discus and support I need some explanation... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need a thorough understanding of the GAME DVR and UPLOAD STUDIO I say "Record That" after a game I go to see and it's only recorded 30seconds or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertCarper, May 8, 2014.

  1. RobertCarper
    RobertCarper Guest

    I need some explanation...


    I need a thorough understanding of the
    GAME DVR and UPLOAD STUDIO



    I say "Record That" after a game I go to see and it's only recorded 30seconds or 1minuet can't remember but it's a very small time frame...

    I've seen people say you can record the first 5minuets or 10minuets or the last 5minuets or last 10minuets but most I can get is pretty much 30seconds...

    I really don't understand how it works :S

    I want to record lengthy gameplay to upload to my YouTube channel =/

    :)
     
    RobertCarper, May 8, 2014
    #1
  2. MEDICIFIT
    MEDICIFIT Guest
    Unable to add Microsoft Points with Paypal

    I got the same problem, still not solved.! need some explanation!!
     
    MEDICIFIT, May 8, 2014
    #2
  3. Need a explanation

     
    GrimReaperEdgeX, May 8, 2014
    #3
  4. katievespe Win User

    I need an explanation.

    Yes its just that it hasn't gone away in weeks
  5. schnurren Win User

    I need an explanation.

  6. MEDICIFIT Win User

    Unable to add Microsoft Points with Paypal

    I got the same problem, still not solved.! need some explanation!!
  7. GrimReaperEdgeX Win User

    Need a explanation

    Hello,

    The Enforcement Team does not frequent these forums anymore. The only way to reach out to them is through their website as you have already done.

    If you have feedback about Xbox Live, you can leave that over at
    Xbox Feedback
    .
  8. maxen Win User

    Need a explanation

    Hello,

    The Enforcement Team does not frequent these forums anymore. The only way to reach out to them is through their website as you have already done.

    If you have feedback about Xbox Live, you can leave that over at
    Xbox Feedback
    .
Thema:

I need some explanation...

Loading...
  1. I need some explanation... - Similar Threads - need explanation

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Why was I charged twice for the same game on my Xbox? I need an explanation immediately...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why was I charged twice for the same game on my Xbox? I need an explanation immediately...: I was originally charged on the day of purchase September 14 for the game modern warfare 3 pre order and now I was charged again for the same game today 9466ccb7-b56b-4936-b95d-cf17fdbfe9d4