i need some cool friends

Discus and support i need some cool friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey wassup? ..... i am a girl gamer... lookin for down 2 earth ppl to b kool wit.. feel free to add me ... acceptin all requests...pls no weirdos thnx... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x CURVYKITT3N o, Apr 20, 2014.

  1. i need some cool friends


    hey wassup? ..... i am a girl gamer... lookin for down 2 earth ppl to b kool wit.. feel free to add me ... acceptin all requests...pls no weirdos thnx

    :)
     
    x CURVYKITT3N o, Apr 20, 2014
    #1
  2. xplodedscott
    xplodedscott Guest
    NEED SOME COOL MINECRAFT FRIENDS

    I NEED PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY PLAY MINECRAFT AND WHO WANT TO HELP MAKE A SWEET WORLD TOGETHER, I CAN START YOU OFF WITH SEVERAL DIAMOND PICKAXES AND SHOVELS AND I HAVE AN AWESOME WORLD. my gamertag is " " no quotes obviously. I play alot
    I'm on everyday, and we could also go to the end if you guys wanted.
     
    xplodedscott, Apr 20, 2014
    #2
  3. Need Friends?

    i need some friends i don't know any tricks i'm just mining and building stuff so if you need a friend to play with i'm your guy and hopefully you can show me some cool tricks
     
    Lord Beastwood, Apr 20, 2014
    #3
  4. Propa Decent
    Propa Decent Guest

    i need some cool friends

    Hey, xbox one or 360?

    And also what games do you play?
     
    Propa Decent, Apr 20, 2014
    #4
  5. Hey there i need some cool friends :) feel free to send one my way if you don't see one from me before hand.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 20, 2014
    #5
  6. [quote user="aKi5s4daHateRs2"]no weirdos[/quote]

    Lame.
     
    Rosko N Friends, Apr 24, 2014
    #6
  7. Well I added i need some cool friends :) I am as weird as the come i need some cool friends :p
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 24, 2014
    #7
  8. Tiptop Memes
    Tiptop Memes Guest

    i need some cool friends

    I'll send one. i need some cool friends :)

    What games do you play?
     
    Tiptop Memes, Apr 25, 2014
    #8
  9. Hoveringpie
    Hoveringpie Guest
    you can add me if you like, i only make a few daft noises when im playing..... :/
     
    Hoveringpie, Apr 25, 2014
    #9
  10. Lmao I do the same ^

    Random animal noises when I am in a funny mood i need some cool friends :p
     
    Mark Sherwood, Nov 1, 2018
    #10
  11. Tiptop Memes Win User

    i need some cool friends

    I'll send one. :)

    What games do you play?
  12. Mark Sherwood Win User

    i need some cool friends

    Well I added :) I am as weird as the come :p
  13. Rosko N Friends Win User

    i need some cool friends

    [quote user="aKi5s4daHateRs2"]no weirdos[/quote]

    Lame.
  14. Mark Sherwood Win User

    i need some cool friends

    Hey there :) feel free to send one my way if you don't see one from me before hand.
  15. Propa Decent Win User

    i need some cool friends

    Hey, xbox one or 360?

    And also what games do you play?
Thema:

i need some cool friends

Loading...
  1. i need some cool friends - Similar Threads - need cool friends

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Need cool ppl to Minecraft with on Xbox 360

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need cool ppl to Minecraft with on Xbox 360: Im looking for people to play Minecraft on Xbox 360 with me. I like to play survival on normal or hard but also enjoy playing creative. I'm looking to start new worlds so we can make stuff from...
  9. me and my freind are making a website and need cool screenshots

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    me and my freind are making a website and need cool screenshots: hey me and my freind our making a website and we need cool worlds to look cool in the background and in a photo gallery you will be given credit for these said worlds thanks good day please reply...
  10. wow this is cool I got a Xbox Live code for free! If you need a code check out ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    wow this is cool I got a Xbox Live code for free! If you need a code check out ...: wow this is cool I got a Xbox Live code for free! If you need a code check out Free Xbox Live Codes Forever | FreeXboxLiveForever dc89890e-0ef0-4aad-bed5-687d822b6157