I need some answers.

Discus and support I need some answers. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received a two day suspension for my gamer pic. My pic is literally a pile of dirt. Why is this a community violation?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KeemahneHarris, Oct 31, 2022.

1. I need some answers.

I received a two day suspension for my gamer pic. My pic is literally a pile of dirt. Why is this a community violation?

:)

KeemahneHarris, Oct 31, 2022
  2. Lan[G] Win User

need some answers

Checkout the forum about system updates and it explains how to roll back to previous update.
  3. I GETHSEMANE I Win User

need some answers

What kind of system are you using? a classic (white) or slim black newer version?
  4. WearyBunny75816 Win User

Need some questions answered..

My Minecarft settings were all mess up and I fix that but my stats on leaderboard was reseat for some reason to 0 and what I done today shows it and I know I was higher than that when I play during new update recently. I check my leaderboard weekly and Im
    usually checking farming and mining blocks and today said I was in 100 and mobs were 50 or below but I know I was in 20k for mining and 10k for farming and higher in mobs. I haven't check my other games yet but I hope this is right place for question and to
    get this fix. Also can game change its settings like sensitivity for know apparent reason knowing you got it set for your self and only person playing on your account?
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Need some questions answered..

Hey there

As it states on the Service alert, there is some issues with the Call of Duty and other games Leader Boards. They are saying they are working on the issue. I am sure they will have you back with all of your stats as you was before =D
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Need some answer thx

I was asking you to reach out to them to confirm if your account has been banned like you suspected.
Thema:

I need some answers.

1. I need some answers. - Similar Threads - need answers

2. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d
  3. I need Answers about this Bs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need Answers about this Bs.: Hey im betting someone else had this issue but i payed for the pre order of diablo 4 and had the game app in my owned games for two months and on the 30th of may i got the message from xbox for...
  4. Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted: Hello everybody, I'm here for advice of how to solve my problem (which is like a riddle from the Greek mythology and only the Best can succeed). I have a full modern Win11-PC with all the...
  5. I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions: I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions ef12c90a-d704-4c86-a8b3-417176eeb59a
  6. Issues with some stuff I need to describe so can you guys answer and stop wasting my time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with some stuff I need to describe so can you guys answer and stop wasting my time: I broke the phone with the number for my xbox live account, how do I make it to where I can change the password so my ex cant get on it. 8e728fab-49ba-44ac-ab1b-c489316d3aa4
  7. I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...: I have the xbox series X. Whenever i try to get into Roblox or Enlisted (xbox 1 version) I get the error code 0x80073cf6. Whenever I try to enter the xbox's settings, I get the error code...
  8. Need some answer thx

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need some answer thx: On Forza horizon 4 i have received an error code was 0x00000000 after some times that i had bought this game on steam, i had try restarting my pc and reinstalling the game from steam, i had been...
  9. Whoever from Microsoft Store can answer: why i need to log in to Xobx account in order to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whoever from Microsoft Store can answer: why i need to log in to Xobx account in order to...: I just cant understand why i am asked to log in to Xbox account in order to play the pc version of Microsoft Flight Simulator? I have been trying to contact Microsoft support and Microsoft Store...
  10. My Minecraft Bedrock edition disappeared! PLEASE I NEED ANSWER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Bedrock edition disappeared! PLEASE I NEED ANSWER: So, one day I look in my taskbar. Minecraft bedrock is there, normal. Click it and loads for a second then an error code pops up. error code: 0x803f8001 I looked everywhere on youtube tried...