I need REIMBURSEMENT for being charged multiple charges on a card in a month, and charged...
Discus and support I need REIMBURSEMENT for being charged multiple charges on a card in a month, and charged... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need REIMBURSEMENT for being charged multiple charges on a card in a month, and charged for Ultimate Game Pass on 2 different cards in the same month... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Don_ReeCe_MaRRiner, Nov 30, 2020.
Thema:
I need REIMBURSEMENT for being charged multiple charges on a card in a month, and charged...
Loading...
-
I need REIMBURSEMENT for being charged multiple charges on a card in a month, and charged... - Similar Threads - need REIMBURSEMENT being
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
need someone smarter then me lol
in XboX Insidersneed someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to... -
Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments] -
I need to be reimbursed for the Red Dead Redemption game that will not download on my Xbox...
in XBoX Games and AppsI need to be reimbursed for the Red Dead Redemption game that will not download on my Xbox...: I need to be reimbursed immediately for the Red Dead Redemption 2 game that will not download on my Xbox series X e29b345c-b520-4a12-b3cb-c973314aabd9 -
How do I find info needed for Fortnite V Bucks reimbursement on how many points and...
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I find info needed for Fortnite V Bucks reimbursement on how many points and...: I already have claim number but unable to complete. Asking for records history and points and amount spent. 48d247a1-175b-48db-858a-ebe613ed516b