I need proof that it's ok to play movies on xbox. My mother won't let me watch movies ...
Discus and support I need proof that it's ok to play movies on xbox. My mother won't let me watch movies ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got a xbox 360 and I plan on getting a xbox One later but, my mother rented a movie and thinks xbox is meant just for playing games. I'd really... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Benevolent Sway, Jun 10, 2016.
Thema:
I need proof that it's ok to play movies on xbox. My mother won't let me watch movies ...
Loading...
-
I need proof that it's ok to play movies on xbox. My mother won't let me watch movies ... - Similar Threads - need proof play
-
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
Account hacked, recovery failed despite proof of purchase – need escalation beyond standard...
in XBoX AccessibilityAccount hacked, recovery failed despite proof of purchase – need escalation beyond standard...: My Microsoft account was hacked, and the hacker changed the email and recovery info. I lost access to my Minecraft license. I have the original transaction receipt with full details. I went... -
My minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help
in XBoX AccessibilityMy minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help: - So i tried to request a password reset from the minecraft website and there was no email sent to me. - I wrote a ticket to mojang support team and the first reply they said there was no mojang... -
Can not obtain a purchase receipt for a free game that I need for proof of ownership.
in XBoX Games and AppsCan not obtain a purchase receipt for a free game that I need for proof of ownership.: Hello, I am wanting to inquire about a purchase receipt for a free game Roblox insists that I need this as proof of ownership of my account. however since it was a free game there is no perchance... -
Need help. (I got scammed but I have proof)
in XBoX Games and AppsNeed help. (I got scammed but I have proof): I don't know if I can use usernames so I'll call him bob and his friend joe I do however have the exact usernames on hand if someone would contact me. I was doing a trade with bob on Sunday... -
I don't think Enforcement Team Understood. (Need Help " Have Proof" )
in XBoX on ConsolesI don't think Enforcement Team Understood. (Need Help " Have Proof" ): I got banned 3x. For one action. I didn't see my avatar upload ; so I continued closing out the window and re-uploading a avatar picture not knowingly I was getting a enforcement action for each... -
Need help emailing proof of glitcher to live support
in XBoX on ConsolesNeed help emailing proof of glitcher to live support: played ultimate team and in the first quarter this guy paused and I couldn't resume. Madden 15 ultimate team, he told me but you are Canadian after I asked him to please unpause. Have video to...