I need port forwarding if my ports already open on xbox one x?

Discus and support I need port forwarding if my ports already open on xbox one x? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Upnp is off So i upgrade my internet from 1000 to 2000mbps and i got a new ont Optical Network Terminal and i checked in the settings and in multiple... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xbox360fanguy99, Jan 20, 2022.

1. I need port forwarding if my ports already open on xbox one x?

Upnp is off

So i upgrade my internet from 1000 to 2000mbps and i got a new ont Optical Network Terminal and i checked in the settings and in multiple call of duty games and both says it's open

:)

Xbox360fanguy99, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Usually, there is a list of ports that is used by Xbox Live, which is this:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)
  3. blueJELLYbean0 Win User

Stuck on Moderate NAT. Tried everything. (at least I think)

Are you sure that you port forwarded correctly? The Xbox One needs the ports 53, 80, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, and 4500 to be port forwarded. Port forward all of these ports and then reset your Xbox One to see if your NAT opens.
  4. janovich5 Win User

Game Updates and Digital Downloads Not Working

Another quick note in this issue. I reset my router and reconfigured. Setup my port forwarding again. Then ran a port test and after setting up the forwarding to the xbox one everything says the port is not open. If i change it to the ip of my pc it shows
    open like it needs to be. I did set the xbox one as static in my router and in the xbox itself. But anytime i have these ports forwarded to the xbox it does not show that they are open. Assuming this could be the issue, could it be the NIC inside the X1?
  5. SammyVS Win User

Opening ports/Port forwarding

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

I use my router's DMZ zone, instead of forwarding ports to all ports, this function already leaves any port that the IP requires. Just get the console IP that your router assigned to the console in the DHCP session put it in the indicated field and save it.
  6. FunkyForestFrog Win User

Having problems with teammates/opponents lagging and the game feeling laggy when playing! What could be the case?

Hey I saw you did port forwarding. I assume you did all 7 xbox one ports, but did you open any of the COD ports? Port 3074 UDP and TCP is one of the ports that could help your issues if not already opened that is. I also listed all 7 xbox one ports incase
    you needed them. =)

- Port 88 (UDP) (Kerberos - Authentication Port)

- Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) (Xbox Live Port)

- Port 53 (UDP and TCP) (DNS Port)

- Port 80 (TCP) (HTTP Port)

- Port 500 (UDP) (Internet Security Association and Key Management Port)

- Port 3544 (UDP) (Teredo Tunneling Port)

- Port 4500 (UDP) (IP sec NAT Port)
Thema:

1. I need port forwarding if my ports already open on xbox one x? - Similar Threads - need port forwarding

2. I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...: I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different state what ports should we be using together?? 5e398a5b-b296-45e2-917d-433a5ea68499
  3. Which actual ports do I need for Xbox One, cause that’s a long list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which actual ports do I need for Xbox One, cause that’s a long list: Which actual ports do I need cause that’s a long list Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP) I did open...
  4. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  5. How can I find out the port numbers I need to give to my isp to set my NAT Type to OPEN?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I find out the port numbers I need to give to my isp to set my NAT Type to OPEN?: What port numbers are used by your ISP to open ports for NAT Type? dfc65d17-18aa-4be5-8c94-2e06a194d15c
  6. I need help with my port forwarding for my xbox one's nat type

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my port forwarding for my xbox one's nat type: I had this problem for months now and I've tried to change my nat type to open but I have a problem with the port forwarding, because when I test the ports for the xbox live at the GRC scam. all...
  7. : I need help with port forwarding

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I need help with port forwarding: : I need help with port forwarding In every COD I've played this problems happens to me, what I do is going to network setting on the console and check multiple times my NAT type until it works...
  8. On Xbox 360 there is an aux port that doesn’t look like a normal aux port, and I need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 there is an aux port that doesn’t look like a normal aux port, and I need to...: So, I’ve got an old projector that doesn’t support HDMI but does support VGA, I’ve got a VGA-HDMI adapter, but I dont know what kind of cord is used for the xbox AUX port. It looks similar to a...
  9. Is the $249 to repair Xbox One X for a simple issue negotiable? All I need is an HDMI port...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the $249 to repair Xbox One X for a simple issue negotiable? All I need is an HDMI port...: So the HDMI port on my xbox is broken. I didn't drop my console, didn't spill anything on it, I have sound, and it turns on, plenty of ventilation, I've never had any issues with it before - it...
  10. Do I need to port forward, and if so, how?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to port forward, and if so, how?: My Xbox app randomly turns my NAT type to strict and blocks me from talking in party. First, I don't know why it randomly blocks me. One minute I'm in chat, a few random disconnects, and now it...