I need people for nightfall ,hard strike and general playing

Discus and support I need people for nightfall ,hard strike and general playing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is it add me or invite me and I will join u to help you and get help myself 3c251372-d4db-492b-a202-b508c6bec7fe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoneWolf8336, Jan 23, 2015.

  1. LoneWolf8336
    LoneWolf8336 Guest

    I need people for nightfall ,hard strike and general playing


    This is it add me or invite me and I will join u to help you and get help myself

    :)
     
    LoneWolf8336, Jan 23, 2015
    #1
  2. Spyker98
    Spyker98 Guest
    Destiny Nightfall and Weekly Heroic help

    Hey guys I need 2 people for the nightfall and weekly heroic strikes GT:
     
    Spyker98, Jan 23, 2015
    #2
  3. Raid, Prison of Elders, and Nightfall Strike

    Look for people with dlcs that need help with raids, prison of elders, and nightfall strikes. willing to help out all in need. send message or invite.
     
    Elijah Singletary, Jan 23, 2015
    #3
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

    destiny 2

    If you want to play strikes and nightfall, the team stuff. Then you will need xbox live gold. So 70% or so of destiny 2 is free to play.
  5. GUYPLAYINXBOX Win User

    Need one/two people for a nightfall strike

    Level 28 Titan alt needs it done if youll take me
  6. KOBK IMAGES Win User

    Need one/two people for a nightfall strike

    Level 28 Titan. I'll play with you
  7. Fidde89kill Win User

    Vog

    I'm a level 27 titan with mic, always up for playing both raid and nightfall and weekly strike
  8. CryptoBaymax13 Win User

    Xbox one not recieving achievement

    It is the nightfall strike. I have done it several times.
Thema:

I need people for nightfall ,hard strike and general playing

Loading...
  1. I need people for nightfall ,hard strike and general playing - Similar Threads - need nightfall hard

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...