I need my Xbox account reinstated. I am a college student with children who has spent...

Discus and support I need my Xbox account reinstated. I am a college student with children who has spent... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have some enforcement history of calling people names, did it again a few days ago and had my account permanently suspended. Tried to appeal it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ThePoodlePunter, Feb 28, 2022.

1. I need my Xbox account reinstated. I am a college student with children who has spent...

So I have some enforcement history of calling people names, did it again a few days ago and had my account permanently suspended. Tried to appeal it and it was upheld I really don't know what to do now. This is literally my life. I get that you can't talk to people like that but I had no idea they could permanently ban my account, obviously if I had known this I wouldn't have responded to all these people messaging me causing problems.

I've had this xbox account for over 13 years, I've never owned a playstation since PS1 and I don't buy nintendos. I buy every game on xbox, I even buy my movies on xbox. I even pay $200 a year for xbox ultimate.
    I have 69000 gamerscore, which I am very proud of and have worked very hard for.
    I have an account with a lot of play time on a lot of games, including money spent within those games.
    My daughters have always used their account and every saved game they've every played is on here.

I now cant access any of this. Unfortunately I haven't set this as my home Xbox yet so I can't even access any of my stuff offline or with a different account.

I have literally spent over $10000.

You want to talk about bullying people and taking advantage of people? What about robbing young college fathers? I buy everything on my xbox account, if I knew that you could disable access to it I would have never given you a penny. This is robbery and not fair and I fully expect to be able to access my purchased content. I literally just gave you $200 a few months for xbox gold which should still be running, and spent another $200 on games this month.

Again, I am a college student, I dont care if you want to permanently ban me from messages, half the people on here are cheaters or bullys anyways, then they jsut make young accounts and report everybody, my last 3 reports were form someone with 1o00 gamerscore and a person with 3000 gamerscore.

This is unbelievable and I would really appreciate having access to everything I've purchased and my daughters saved games.

I've been a loyal customer for 13 years and you repay me by literally taking away everything that I have ever purchased......

This is a joke and I need it otherwise my life [mod removed[/p>

Can somebody please tell me who I can speak to to try and get this reinstated, even just gaming and access, I really dont care about chat, but I need my account. I feel like i've been robbed of the past 14 years of my life and am not okay living like this. I've lost everything. Every movie, every game, every achievement, every one of my daugther's minecraft world, every memory, every capture.

I want it all back please......I've been depressed for days since you pulled this and I would like to feel better. I get that you don't like people sending people messages but what your doing to me right now is a million times worse than anything I ever said to anybody.

Would also like to note that all of these messages were while playing GTA, like im not a bad person, I dont usually call people names, but when your playing a game like that with the amount of swearing and cussing against people who are murdering you for no reason, it feels a little different. For me to now have everything ive purchased gone for calling someone a name, while their playing the most offensive game they can possibly play is insane.

I'm playing your games, I'm buying movies off of your platform, most people don't even buy movies at all, I'm supporting you properly by buying the $200 ultimate, i don't buy cheap codes than update for $1 like everybody else does.

I like microsoft, ive been using windows and xbox all my life, and youre just going to destroy my will to live.

Just let me access my account, disable chat, or even if you dont, I dont plan on sending another message ever again.
    But I plan to keep spending this money, I plan to keep using my xbox.
    I do not plan to live accepting this loss. This is my entire family's entertainment.
    I do not want to switch to mac, I do not want to buy a playstation.

Just..

Please, somebody help me.

:)

ThePoodlePunter, Feb 28, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I need my Xbox account reinstated. I am a college student with children who has spent 1000's on his account. I understand what I did wrong, but I cannot accept this permanent ban.

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
  3. CR4SH Burst Win User

Automatic renewal not so automatic with MS

I seem to be having a similar problem to this. For my subscription, I use my bank card and it seems to have over drawn my bank account (poor college student) and I get this same billing error message when I get on the xbox. The weird thing is, though,
    that my account says the subscription has been renewed.
  4. Birkin07 Win User

What are the benefits of Purchasing an Xbox One?

The biggest benefit, and I'm not trying to be snarky here, is you will be gaming on an online network that has less children, teenagers, and college students. The younger demographic seems to gravitate toward the PS4, and rightly so. It's cheaper, they
    can trade games easier, and it can be used offline, something important to some parents.
  5. CHAPSUPREMEKING Win User

My Orginal Xbox Account Was Banned Bcuz My Friend Modded My Avatars Hair Color

Also just to clarify for anybody who might be looking into this and thinking I didn't handle my school work I was one of the top students in my class and im in college looking to get in the Secret Service.
  6. Oraclea Win User

Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

This has been a really entertaining thread to browse! I haven’t actually done this since my days as a college student, when I didn’t really need an excuse per se. Tempting as it seems, I know the game will be there for me when I get home.
Thema:

I need my Xbox account reinstated. I am a college student with children who has spent...

1. I need my Xbox account reinstated. I am a college student with children who has spent... - Similar Threads - need account reinstated

2. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  3. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  4. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  7. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  9. I would like to know how can I play on my account if my friend needs my account signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know how can I play on my account if my friend needs my account signed in...: If a Microsoft representative can explain if it could be possible that would help a97bb632-1a7b-42ed-8659-b480805c9698
  10. Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account: Hello! I'm on Linux, after switching from Windows, wanted to try something new, just recently reinstalled the Minecraft Launcher, and whenever I try to play Minecraft, it asks for a new username....