I need my rewards Points! Different gamer tag from my email

Discus and support I need my rewards Points! Different gamer tag from my email in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have a primary email that is not associated with my Xbox name. My primary email has all my reward points on it. But does not have my gamer tag on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ManiacKibbles69, Nov 27, 2016.

1. I need my rewards Points! Different gamer tag from my email

I have a primary email that is not associated with my Xbox name. My primary email has all my reward points on it. But does not have my gamer tag on it.

I need to get my pending reward point converted to microsoft cash and access my account

:)

ManiacKibbles69, Nov 27, 2016
  2. 0 rewards gamer tag changed

Signed up to xbox live rewards ages ago changed my gamer tag and for some strange reason I still recieve emails from rewards under old gamer tag and says I have 0 points bought few games off store

neilmclaren80, Nov 27, 2016
  3. Mrz Austin
    Mrz Austin Guest
    xbox live rewards

Alright, so I started viewing my points on rewards.xbox.com and cashed in at 4,550 I received an email saying I'll received $25.50 use before next year well when I got on my xbox I had no currency. I looked for the email and it was sent to an old email
    and an old gamer tag that I'm banned from. So I've been earning points on my current gamer tag and email and its been transferred into currency and sent to a totally different email and gamer tag? How is that? Why is that? How can I get that changed/fixed?
    HELP PLEASE. Also I did a survey and got an additional $10 that was put on a different email and gamer tag then the two mentioned above. =|

Mrz Austin, Nov 27, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello ManiacKibbles69,

We do not see any other gamertags associated with the email currently linked to the account you are posting on. Due to privacy concerns, we can only assist the account that is posting. If you are asking about another account, please log in and post with
    that gamertag.

XBLRewards8, Nov 29, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello ManiacKibbles69,

We do not see any other gamertags associated with the email currently linked to the account you are posting on. Due to privacy concerns, we can only assist the account that is posting. If you are asking about another account, please log in and post with
    that gamertag.
  6. Mrz Austin Win User

xbox live rewards

Alright, so I started viewing my points on rewards.xbox.com and cashed in at 4,550 I received an email saying I'll received $25.50 use before next year well when I got on my xbox I had no currency. I looked for the email and it was sent to an old email
    and an old gamer tag that I'm banned from. So I've been earning points on my current gamer tag and email and its been transferred into currency and sent to a totally different email and gamer tag? How is that? Why is that? How can I get that changed/fixed?
    HELP PLEASE. Also I did a survey and got an additional $10 that was put on a different email and gamer tag then the two mentioned above. =|
  7. TheLandNarwhal Win User

one microsoft account with my gamer tag, another account for my windows 8.1. link them?

Also, i cant delete the gamer tag that is on THIS email adress if that makes a difference. Ideally id just delete this xbox live gamer tag and then change the email from my real account to this email. but I also cant find a way to delete a gamer tag/xbox
    live account
  8. JesseWilson2 Win User

Where's my 10$ gift card

They have my email hooked up with my gamer profile and they send me my reward points scores and different things but am I on the wrong thing to receive emails of like $10 gift cards please lead me to the right way
  9. Craig Coogler Win User

How do I switch to old Xbox gamer tag that is associated with my same email as the new one given to me?

See I thought that, but I have old emails in that same gmail with my Xbox live rewards info and gamer tag
Thema:

1. I need my rewards Points! Different gamer tag from my email - Similar Threads - need rewards Points

2. Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...

in XBoX on Windows
    Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...: Xbox not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you need to entre you need to link your account to another account in country that Xbox contain...
  3. Not received GTA+ rewards I need to know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not received GTA+ rewards I need to know why: I've paid now 2 months for GTA+ and received no rewards I have contacted Microsoft 3 times and been told that it will be sorted and still nothing very poor customer service...
  4. Need help getting my Reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help getting my Reward points: So I preordered both Mass Effect Legendary Edition and Resident Evil Village and both had punch cards for 6000 Reward points but it didn’t let me get any of them 3b355594-bd2b-41fc-a81f-c42789b77a99
  5. I need help gor my Xbox reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help gor my Xbox reward: 1.I need help with my reward point, supposedly they have to deposit the 15th day of each month and I have not been deposited, I had a large amount and I would like to be deposited, before I left a...
  6. Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here: I am looking for anyone who can help me as the available channels have not responded to my inquires. On 5/1 I spent Microsoft Rewards points (earned off Bing/Edge) on two Game Pass...
  7. NEED HELP! missing a reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    NEED HELP! missing a reward: Didn't get the last reward (fase4) for the last month mission, Can anyone help me?? a8784da1-cc26-4233-9ded-02b45c1d5620
  8. need help reward western challenge saying not completed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help reward western challenge saying not completed: I purchased everything to finish the challenge and I got the amount of achievement it said i needed but my xbox live rewards hasn't updated saying that its complete need help...
  9. Need my reward points manually transferred to Microsoft Currency

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need my reward points manually transferred to Microsoft Currency: Hello , I need my rewards points manually transferred to Microsoft currency again. dfd713e0-95b5-487a-b2ee-3ab99006a69e
  10. Need to redeem Xbox live reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to redeem Xbox live reward points: I have purchased a lot of games digitally from the Xbox store and now that you guys have the rewards program on Xbox I was wondering if I could possibly get some of the points from the recent...