I need my gears of war codes again

Discus and support I need my gears of war codes again in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Last month I got a message from XBOX Live that had some free codes for playing the remastered Gears of War, unfortunately my XBOX One was getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by albinomachina, Feb 4, 2016.

  1. I need my gears of war codes again


    Last month I got a message from XBOX Live that had some free codes for playing the remastered Gears of War, unfortunately my XBOX One was getting repaired at the time and I couldn't use them and now I've lost the message after I accidentally deleted it on
    my 360. Is there anyway I can get that message resent to my account?

    :)
     
    albinomachina, Feb 4, 2016
    #1
  2. mowerdude
    mowerdude Guest
    Gears of war vs Gears of War Ultimate Edition

    Is there any differences between Gears of War Xbox 360 version compared to Gears of War Ultimate Edition for the Xbox One? Because I just got my codes for gears of war, gears of war 2, gears of war 3, and gears of war judgement from microsoft for playing the gears of war ultimate edition and was wonder do I really need the 360 version of gears of war on my x1 since I done own the ultimate edition for the x1?
     
    mowerdude, Feb 4, 2016
    #2
  3. hbguy311
    hbguy311 Guest
    Gears of war vs Gears of War Ultimate Edition

    I still need a Gears of War 2 code if anyone has it.
     
    hbguy311, Feb 4, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    I need my gears of war codes again

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
     
    Mister Maka, Feb 5, 2016
    #4
  5. RavN Shadow6969 Win User

    GEARS OF WAR 4 BETA?

    Wondering when I get my code because I played gears of war unlimited edition and I need code this is delaying my youtube channel because of no code for gears of war 4 beta
  6. Mister Maka Win User

    I need my gears of war codes again

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  7. xxsaugerxx Win User

    The Codes from Gears of War doesnt work!

    Hi, sorry for my bad english. I try all my best that you can understand me.

    I have 3 Codes:

    "Gears of War", "Gears of War 3" and "Gears of War: Judgment".

    I just tried to reenter the codes. The "Gears of War 3"-Code and "Gears of War: Judgment"-Code works!

    Only the "Gears of War"-Code doesn't work.

    I get these Message:

    Something went wrong

    Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.
  8. Xo NEUROSIS oX Win User

    FH2 et GOW Ultimate Edition Codes

    Hello everyone,i'm french and i did not received my code for gears of war Ultimate.

    My gamertag XoNEUROSISoX and my réduction code +AC5L84T.please i need it before 31st décembre to obtain gears of war judgment on 360!thank you for all.
  9. Xo NEUROSIS oX Win User

    Gamerscore Offer : Code for Forza Horizon 2 and GoW Ultimate Edition not received

    Hello everyone,i'm french and i did not received my code for gears of war Ultimate.

    My gamertag XoNEUROSISoX and my réduction code +AC5L84T.please i need it before 31st décembre to obtain gears of war judgment on 360!thank you for all.
Thema:

I need my gears of war codes again

Loading...
  1. I need my gears of war codes again - Similar Threads - need gears war

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Can't play gears of war 2. I have game pass core, but in game it's telling me I need to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play gears of war 2. I have game pass core, but in game it's telling me I need to...: Can't play gears of war 2. I have game pass core, but in game it's telling me I need to have profile settings to allow online play. I have everything listed as allow in privacy settings...
  9. Need gear badly

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need gear badly: What's up guys I got me and a buddy I'm a 29 Hunter he's a 34 titan were looking for players to do vault of glass crota and a few other things we both got mics were both mid 20s so we aren't gonna...
  10. Path to Extreme Gear Set Blocked, Need Solution

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path to Extreme Gear Set Blocked, Need Solution: Howdy. As far as I can tell It is impossible for me to get Reiko's extreme complete set. I have all the pieces required, but one of them is only elite, not extreme: Reiko's Mass Driver Woods....