I need my gamer tag changed. I get nothing but hate comments

Discus and support I need my gamer tag changed. I get nothing but hate comments in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I need my gamer tag changed due to the fact I get hate comments and messages regarding my gamer tag. it is . I recently bought a xbox live gold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FluffyBruhh, Jan 2, 2014.

1. FluffyBruhh
    FluffyBruhh Guest

Hello I need my gamer tag changed due to the fact I get hate comments and messages regarding my gamer tag. it is . I recently bought a xbox live gold 3 month pass to play my games online. I enjoy playing online but what's the point if
    every time I get comments like "He's not fluffy he's fat" or "What are you going to do sit on me?" I grow tired of these hateful words, comments, and Messages. I do not have the money to afford another gamer tag due to my recent purchase of the membership.
    It would be great if I could get my gamer tag changed. Thank you for reading and responding to this concern.

:)

FluffyBruhh, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Please help me with my gamer tag I need you to please force a change,thank you!!!

I need a gamer tag forced changed because of disrespectful hate messages, please help

RapidFoal776816, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Reasoning On Gamer tag Change

Why was my Gamer tag changed? Can i get it back? Every time i download my profile my gamer tag is changed! This is very very frustrating and i hate paying 10$ every time i download my profile. Please respond ASAP to help we with this problem.

LazyCalf4723020, Jan 2, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

You cannot ask for a free name change. Only way to change it is to pay the $10 fee. If receiving hate messages, file a complaint via the dashboard and block communication with those individuals. Also you can change your privacy settings to friends only.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    Mute, block communications, file complaint, avoid player. These are all options available to you to use any time you want. The only way to get a name change is to pay for it like the rest of us have to.

Dirty Loco, Jan 2, 2014
  6. XBox Live allows you one free gamertag change. Did you use it already?

Jinxed Violynne, Jan 3, 2014
  7. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    [quote user="VLT034 Violynne"]

XBox Live allows you one free gamertag change. Did you use it already?

[/quote]

This is only true if your gamertag was created for you during your initial Xbox Live sign-up (meaning, you did not choose your gamertag).

bowski477, Jan 3, 2014
  8. voteDC
    voteDC Guest

[quote user="bowski477"]This is only true if your gamertag was created for you during your initial Xbox Live sign-up (meaning, you did not choose your gamertag). [/quote]Which is every account created since December 2011 if I recall correctly.

Microsoft moved the gamertag selection proceedure from the beginning of the process to the end. They give you a random gamertag and then offer one 'free' change which must be used within 90 days.

The OPs request is a well known 'scam' that circulates around less reputable sites. Contact support, claim you are being bullied/harassed for your gamertag and see if they'll give a free change. Sadly it doesn't work and certainly not if you don't even contact
    support.

voteDC, Jan 3, 2014
  9. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    9.99 will get you a name change. it's just that simple. GOOD LUCK!!

BongKaos, Jan 3, 2014
  10. FluffyBruhh
    FluffyBruhh Guest
    The only issue is I spent all the money for a membership. I can't go online regardless it is literally almost every person with a mic commenting and muting only lasts for a while.

FluffyBruhh, Jan 3, 2014
  11. FluffyBruhh
    FluffyBruhh Guest
    Why play online if I have to deal with comments like this?

FluffyBruhh, Jan 3, 2014
  12. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    When making the gamertag you decided that this is what you wanted. So now you have to live with it until you pay for a new one. Coming here asking for a free name change is a scam. It is well known by every forum regular. You dont have to deal with the hate
    messages, I gave you a solution in my post. Either you choose to do that or continue with abuse, or pay to jave it changed. Regardless of your decision no one here has the power to change your GT, and those that do dont view this forum. And even if they did
    view this forum it wouldnt be changed as it isnt offensive. And if it were to be changed ot would be changed to something that also received hate, the XBLPET stopped giving out free name changes a few weeks ago. So bottom line is save $10

x24hrs2livex, Jan 3, 2014
  13. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest

[quote user="FluffyBruhh"]

The only issue is I spent all the money for a membership. I can't go online regardless it is literally almost every person with a mic commenting and muting only lasts for a while.

[/quote]Go into your profile settings and change the communication settings to "Friends Only", or "Blocked". Problem solved.

Dirty Loco, Jan 3, 2014
  14. jaspertodd
    jaspertodd Guest
    Realy? People are picking on u cause of your gamertag? How would one realy know if you are over weight? I dont get it? Maybe I just dont play online enough to hear people picking on each other over gamer names, cause I been on xbox live playing Cod games
    etc and never heard people pick on someone for there name,

I'm not doubting u at all, I just can't believe people can be that goofy. But then again 90% of people on libe are kids younger then 16. Well good luck hope u can change it.

jaspertodd, Jan 4, 2014
  15. Op, your GamerTag doesn't really come across as meaning anything at all, I'm sorry but I find your plight hard to believe.

RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 5, 2014
Thema:

1. I need my gamer tag changed. I get nothing but hate comments - Similar Threads - need gamer tag

2. So I have my gamer tag and I have my wife’s on it to now and I wanted to know if I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I have my gamer tag and I have my wife’s on it to now and I wanted to know if I need to...: One Xbox two gamer tags with different emails does it need one or two subs to game pass to get access d4169303-fcd8-468f-9f65-123aad0c3d39
  3. Microsoft needs to open up the gamer tag character allotment.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft needs to open up the gamer tag character allotment.: I'm just a little miffed. Went to go change my gamer tag, because some games edit out my name now so people just see squares or stars. I have a 13 character gamer tag, I wanted to change it to...
  4. Changing Gamer tag on my child account, made my own change - now i need to pay 2x 10EUR to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Gamer tag on my child account, made my own change - now i need to pay 2x 10EUR to...: So as the title says, i tried to change the gamertag for my kid, through the family management portal, I chose the gamertag i wanted and went through the actions. All of this was free, and didn't...
  5. How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need...: I’ve forgotten my email for an account that still has an active subscription on it I remember the gamer tag 2631c38b-4751-4a4d-b484-b08b813f8380
  6. Need help with my gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with my gamer tag: Can xbox help me get my old username since i cant get it back ed36915b-3cb4-40a6-b656-a7fdb8ba771a
  7. My gamer tag was ha led last night I need my proper one ba k

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag was ha led last night I need my proper one ba k: My gamer tag was hacked last night I need my proper one back please can you help b272a747-88a2-4d6a-821f-5498de5e3172
  8. I need to move this Gamer Tag from this old email to my active Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to move this Gamer Tag from this old email to my active Microsoft account.: I need to move this Gamer Tag from this old email to my active Microsoft account. Both without losing this email or having to wait for the Gamer Tag in unchosen limbo by paying to chain the name...
  9. I need to unlink my gamer tag from my EA account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to unlink my gamer tag from my EA account: I need to unlink my gamertag from my EA ACCOUNT so i can play games.... im unable to play any EA games and its quite annoying. EA refuses to help me. dff772f3-40a0-4e83-a5e7-2d9b38205005
  10. Made a new email address need linking to old gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Made a new email address need linking to old gamer tag: Hi I deleted a previous email address due to hackers and i made a new one but i need to link my old gamer tag to new email address. I made a new microsoft account but cant transfer older gamer tag...