I need my eon skin back

Discus and support I need my eon skin back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So 2 months ago I reseted my fortnite account I thought I would still have my xbox eon skin but I didnt get it back. I was wondering if I could still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 레알Wooshi, Jul 12, 2019.

  1. 레알Wooshi
    레알Wooshi Guest

    I need my eon skin back


    So 2 months ago I reseted my fortnite account I thought I would still have my xbox eon skin but I didnt get it back. I was wondering if I could still get my eon skin back.

    :)
     
    레알Wooshi, Jul 12, 2019
    #1
  2. Balistic Chick Win User

    I need my eon skin back

  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

    I need my eon skin back

    Hello there!

    Your problem seems to be something game related, so, what I can recommend you is reaching out the game itself support page. We here can only give you advice, but the ones who can fix in-game realted problems are the game company.
  4. DazaniJohnson Win User

    I need EON skin

    Split from
    this thread
    .
    I bought xbox one s(tab 1) to get eon skin and did not come with the slip of paper with the code on the back
  5. Mobb x jayyyy Win User

    I need EON skin

    i need the eon fortnite skin code to my account because i bought The Xbox one s bundle
  6. RealAyanjaffer Win User

    hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I

    I got the Fortnite Eon Skin Bundle but, I never got the Xbox card which has the eon skin code please help me?
Thema:

I need my eon skin back

Loading...
  1. I need my eon skin back - Similar Threads - need eon skin

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. I need EON skin

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need EON skin: Split from this thread. I bought xbox one s(tab 1) to get eon skin and did not come with the slip of paper with the code on the back 86cb2727-76b5-4fe5-b533-0fc224c9c34d
  10. I need EON skin

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need EON skin: Split from this thread. I need skin eon pleas 8c3526fb-63a8-4a42-8951-d1372c07639c