I need my ban to be appealed

Discus and support I need my ban to be appealed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need my ban to be appealed. I sent an appeal and it got denied because I thought someone random reported me but it was my friend. He told me he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NolanGamingYT11304, Nov 24, 2018.

1. I need my ban to be appealed

I need my ban to be appealed. I sent an appeal and it got denied because I thought someone random reported me but it was my friend. He told me he reported me because I sent him something as a joke, and thought it was the guy in game. He told me he wanted
    to get me unbanned and talked to support. They said that I can request for the appeal here and that all information in the chat would be looked at during the investigation.

My gamertag: NolanGamingYT

His gamertag: F3AR BL1TZ

:)

NolanGamingYT11304, Nov 24, 2018
  2. nichess215
    nichess215 Guest
    LOCKED: CONSOLE BANNED

I need to know why my console was banned. I also need to know the appeal process so i can get this snafu fixed.

nichess215, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Console ban appeal issues

I was guided to enforcement.xbox.com/enforcement/showenforcements and couldn't appeal a ban for my console and need assistance I called Xbox customer support and he to me to receive assistance to get ban lifted.

XxWaRriOrs21949, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Wolfie McG
    Wolfie McG Guest

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums

You can read about submitting a Case Review on enforcement.xbox.com

Wolfie McG, Nov 24, 2018
  5. F3AR BL1TZ
    F3AR BL1TZ Guest
    Yes this is what happened, i wrongfully reported my friend. i thought it was someone that was in our game getting mad because we were doing better than him. But my friend sent me something as a joke and i thought it was the guy in the game so i reported
    him, thinking it was the guy our game.

F3AR BL1TZ, Nov 24, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If the enforcement team already upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do but wait out the suspension. The enforcement team investigates every suspension they receive and will only issue a suspension if they determine you have done something
    to violate the code of conduct. So you would have been suspended because of that reason, not because someone reported you as a joke.

Smwutches, Nov 24, 2018
  7. NeoDan123
    NeoDan123 Guest
    Good day

If the "joke" that was send goes against the Code of Conduct the Enforcement team will issue suspension, bans etc after it has been investigated.

Best is to do a case review with the enforcement team as they are not in the forums.

NeoDan123, Nov 24, 2018
  8. I need my ban to be appealed

Submitting a case review is your only way out of this.

Radiant Sword X, Nov 24, 2018
  9. ShaneHepburn
    ShaneHepburn Guest
    Hello NolanGamingYT11304,

Am sorry your experiencing this issue but there nothing we can do. only way we can support you is that you going to https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB and submit a review.

Also I have noticed you have disclosed your
    GT and other player GT so I just want remind you that you can't disclosed that for more further about the Terms and agreement please visit Xbox Forum Guidelines

Thanks

Shane

ShaneHepburn, Nov 24, 2018
  10. If you have already submitted a case review and it was upheld you cannot get another

The Viral Cyrix, Nov 24, 2018
  11. Hi NolanGamingYT11304,

You need to go to the enforcement website and apply for a case review so the enforcement team can judge if the unban you

ForzaDrift Girl, Nov 6, 2018
  12. Smwutches Win User

If the enforcement team already upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do but wait out the suspension. The enforcement team investigates every suspension they receive and will only issue a suspension if they determine you have done something
    to violate the code of conduct. So you would have been suspended because of that reason, not because someone reported you as a joke.
  13. Wolfie McG Win User

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums

You can read about submitting a Case Review on enforcement.xbox.com
  14. The Viral Cyrix Win User

If you have already submitted a case review and it was upheld you cannot get another
  15. F3AR BL1TZ Win User

Yes this is what happened, i wrongfully reported my friend. i thought it was someone that was in our game getting mad because we were doing better than him. But my friend sent me something as a joke and i thought it was the guy in the game so i reported
    him, thinking it was the guy our game.
  16. Radiant Sword X Win User

Submitting a case review is your only way out of this.
Thema:

1. I need my ban to be appealed - Similar Threads - need ban appealed

2. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  3. My son was banned from Xbox. I need to know the reason for that. Thanks

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son was banned from Xbox. I need to know the reason for that. Thanks: My son was banned from Xbox, please let me know the reason for that. Thanks 9efe3720-f779-481e-9a50-fe3f7fa4090b
  4. Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?: Our families Xbox One Console has been banned. There are no strikes at all on anyone's account (there are three accounts logged in to the Xbox, mine and my two sons, all connected through a family...
  5. Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help: So i had gotten banned about 2 years ago, someone falsley reported me on a chat thing for pc, they banned me for cheating, i was like was i cheating cause i was playing a game with mods so i...
  6. Do I need to permanently ban youtube?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to permanently ban youtube?: Theres a problem with restricted mode on youtube on xbox. Unfortunately it does nothing. Youtube shorts always seem to have extremely inapropriate videos. Why is this a problem? Is any of this...
  7. I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!: I need a second appeal please. My account has been wrongfully banned and I need someone to hear me out. My 14 year old little brother was on my account and he decided send a voice message to...
  8. I need a ban appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a ban appeal: Long story short I was out with a couple buddies doing our monthly hangout one of my buddies was so drunk he threw his phone at a wall breaking it so I let him use my phone so he can contact...
  9. I need an account ban appeal for my account that got banned for a gamer pic that was approved

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need an account ban appeal for my account that got banned for a gamer pic that was approved: my account got banned without any warnings 96e70f10-1bea-4b39-87ee-7ccb23ddfda3
  10. I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?: I was banned today for 2 days and need help appealing it. Nobody seems to be able to help. f24c862d-f8ad-4e4b-a82d-fd7e5892f7e3