I Need MUT Rookie Players for Coin or Trade XBOX 360

Discus and support I Need MUT Rookie Players for Coin or Trade XBOX 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for two rookie MUT players, 80 DT Mean Joe Green an 80 RB Eric Dickerson both Ledgendary player. If you can help me please respond... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MellowSpice, Feb 15, 2015.

  1. MellowSpice
    MellowSpice Guest

    I Need MUT Rookie Players for Coin or Trade XBOX 360


    Looking for two rookie MUT players, 80 DT Mean Joe Green an 80 RB Eric Dickerson both Ledgendary player. If you can help me please respond

    :)
     
    MellowSpice, Feb 15, 2015
    #1
  2. dMoNeY0587
    dMoNeY0587 Guest
    MUT coin trade

    does anybody wanna trade some of there mut 13 coin for my mut 25 coin?
     
    dMoNeY0587, Feb 15, 2015
    #2
  3. Felix Pie
    Felix Pie Guest
    MUT injury problem

    I just started playing MUT yesterday. Got my team going with the started pack and played my first game. In my first game my LT got hurt. I don't have anyone else that can fill his slot and I only have 402 coins to spend. I can't trade any of my players
    because they are from the starter pack. I don't have enough coins for an injury card or to buy another LT. Anyone know what I can do besides buy MS points?
     
    Felix Pie, Feb 15, 2015
    #3
  4. Maximplayz Win User

    Can I transfer MUT-17 coins from 360 to ONE?

    Nah.... you cant Transfer something like Coins in MUT from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.
  5. Kubrickian Fer Win User

    Can I transfer MUT-17 coins from 360 to ONE?

    Nah.... you cant Transfer something like Coins in MUT from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.
    I thought so. Thanks.
  6. Cameron Birt Win User

    MUT Coins

    MUT Coins are legitimate if bought through the Xbox or in-game store. Coins bought from websites that aren't Xbox or EA are most likely scams.
  7. Sons0fSamcro Win User

    and another Madden 25 issue.

    I meet a guy on online who offered to trade me one player for two and 30000 coins and I traded one and bought a contract for the 30000 coins an he the player for contract and did not trade me the player I was wanting to get from this gamer then he deleted
    me from his friends list
  8. Csar17 Win User

    managing Ultimate Team players

    I went to clubs and looked for trades there but I think money or coins or something is needed for trading too so I might have play games and win. You can put players on a waitlist though.
Thema:

I Need MUT Rookie Players for Coin or Trade XBOX 360

Loading...
  1. I Need MUT Rookie Players for Coin or Trade XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - Need MUT Rookie

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  7. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  8. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  9. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...
  10. MUT Help! I need help in Madden Ultimate Team Madden 13

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    MUT Help! I need help in Madden Ultimate Team Madden 13: So I need some guidance and some help with ultimate team. I need to know how to get contracts, im really running out. and i read somewhere you can auction off players for serious coins, and to...