i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ...

Discus and support i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im ian and im intrested playing with girls on my xbox live games so come here and tell me your xbox live name and ill add you or you can add me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MeltingFob, Jul 18, 2014.

1. MeltingFob
    MeltingFob Guest

i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ...

im ian and im intrested playing with girls on my xbox live games so come here and tell me your xbox live name and ill add you or you can add me

:)

MeltingFob, Jul 18, 2014
  2. Hello, JessTheTigress herei need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ... :)

So I am a girl gamer looking for girls who play gtaV. Also if you are a girl I have a crew if you want to join! Let me know! You can reply on here or add me as a friend!i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ... :)

I have a mic so we can talk. Hope you girls add me! i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ... :D

JessTheTigress, Jul 18, 2014
  3. Diesel3788
    Diesel3788 Guest
    ALL GAMERS READ!!!!! i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ... :)

Hey guys! My name is Victoria (yes I'm a girl, and no I didn't cheat to get all the gamerscore I have lol) and I'm looking for more Friends to play Halo: Reach with or just to chat it up on Xbox Live. Girls or Guys is fine and any age is fine. Definitely
    add me and hit me up if you live in South Florida!!!! But if you don't live there I'll still add and talk to you lol. Thanks guys!!! i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ... :)

Diesel3788, Jul 18, 2014
  4. Jstar269 Win User

I'm looking for Xbox live friends

I always add people in friend requests when it comes to Xbox Live, so ill add you. Gamertag: .
  5. XII W4RP4TH IIX Win User

looking for girl gamers to play with

add me if you want dude this forum was for me to be able to find girls to play xbox with but yeah sure ill add you
  6. skelekat707 Win User

Minecraft

anyone can add me. i have mic if you want. not needed. my world or yours. really want some minecraft friends. add me . if my friends list is full send me a message and ill add you !
  7. Mycopher Win User

Looking for moms or just women to play with (no creeper)

Just to add to my point me and my wife share the same account i just want someone to hand with and im not being discriminating between guys and girls i just have a need for more estrogen in my friends list lol i like having about equal amounts of both friends
    for loads of reasons and guys who read this post if you find yourself as mature then SURE add me if you want! the more the better, but please no more children and the games i like most are skyrim and minecraft and anything of that sort so hope to see a lot
    of you soon! ^^
  8. tohellnbak Win User

powerstar golf Friends needed

yeah.. I am lazy.. you will need to add me.. and Ill add you back.... wish there was a faster way here to just click "add friend" from the forums.... cough cough cough
Thema:

1. i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ... - Similar Threads - need more girl

2. Need more save space after I've cleared some already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more save space after I've cleared some already: I'm trying to play baulders gate 3 and it keeps giving me the tree code 0x80830003, despite having followed it's instructions and clearing locally saved games. I'm not sure what to do next...
  3. Need one more game share

in XBoX on Windows
    Need one more game share: I just wanted too kn if I can get another game share my lil brother was giving my account out too there friend I have another Xbox in my live room & im trying too game share it just need one game...
  4. Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games: A number of 1st and 3rd Party games are available on the Windows store (Pakistan). Most of them are Xbox Play Anywhere so that's a bonus. However, a number of important 1st Party games are still...
  5. Do I need to re-buy DLC for The long dark one more time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to re-buy DLC for The long dark one more time?: Hello everyone! I was a lucky owner of The long dark and its expansion (tales from the far lands) on xbox series. The game supports Xbox Play Anywhere feature so I wanted to install it on my PC...
  6. xbox needs to localise to more countries for the xbox like they did with pc

in XboX Insiders
    xbox needs to localise to more countries for the xbox like they did with pc: i live in egypt and gaming is very expensive here but gamepass made it more affordable and was the best thing to happen to me and my friends some of "like me got an xbox" and some stayed with...
  7. We need more space for cloud gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need more space for cloud gaming.: Can we please just add more space for people on xbox gaming, and I understand its in beta, but atleast try to do so. ef5ffd68-72a0-4c26-a574-16c54cb9597c
  8. I need more retries for "Offline Permissions Enabled" in Xbox PC App

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need more retries for "Offline Permissions Enabled" in Xbox PC App: When checking the box "offline permissions enabled" in the Xbox app for Windows, it immediately removes one of your chances to do so for the next 365 days. Since I've installed Windows 11 on my...
  9. I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?: I just bought this game for 33$ (NZD), and I need to pay more money to play it? I didn't buy the full game, just online by itself. And I can't refund it? So what, I've just got a title screen I...
  10. i need some more girl and guy friends that live in Evansville or near Evansville that like to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need some more girl and guy friends that live in Evansville or near Evansville that like to ...: hi my name Brandon but my nickname squall everybody call me it and i also love anime and video games and i love to draw plus i love music also i live in Evansville and i need some more friends who...