I need Microsoft support email

Discus and support I need Microsoft support email in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need the Microsoft support email because I never got an email for my refund and I need to contact support because they just scammed me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peyton Harris, Oct 31, 2022.

1. I need Microsoft support email

I need the Microsoft support email because I never got an email for my refund and I need to contact support because they just scammed me

:)

Peyton Harris, Oct 31, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That's really odd.
    May I know if you checked the spam / junk folder to see if maybe the response ended there?

Or if you have more than one email address, check on each one.

If that's not your case, is this the form that you submitted?

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

In any case, please try submitting it one more time and keep an eye in your inbox and spam folder
  3. Peyton Harris Win User

It wasn’t approved which is a whole bother thing but I’m the most mad about the fact I never received an email about so I could never appeal to have them relook
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'll be crossing fingers in the meantime for you
    Hope that you can receive a positive answer or at least that you can appeal to the decision
  5. Peyton Harris Win User

Neither of those apply to my purchase I resubmitted it so I’ll see what happens
  6. Peyton Harris Win User

I checked every folder on both my accounts and nothing is there and yes that’s the link
Thema:

1. I need Microsoft support email - Similar Threads - need Microsoft support

2. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  3. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38
  4. I need help contacting Microsoft support.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help contacting Microsoft support.: I got hacked on May 8th and I got my account back. I made a request to get my account unsuspended and they replied by saying that they will partner up with Microsoft it try and get it unsuspended,...
  5. Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...

in XBoX on Windows
    Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...: Xbox not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you need to entre you need to link your account to another account in country that Xbox contain...
  6. I lost my Minecraft Account. I need to contact anyone from MICROSOFT SUPPORT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Minecraft Account. I need to contact anyone from MICROSOFT SUPPORT.: Hello, I purchased Minecraft in 2019, but due to Microsoft's migration process, I have lost access to my account. Previously, I had both a Microsoft account and a Minecraft or Mojang account with...
  7. Need Microsoft Customer Support regarding hacked Minecraft account recovery.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Microsoft Customer Support regarding hacked Minecraft account recovery.: So back on late 2021 my account was hacked then migrated to a Microsoft account. I have already contacted Minecraft support but they said that they could not help me since my account was already...
  8. Need Microsoft Support assistance with Minecraft game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Microsoft Support assistance with Minecraft game: This isn't about Xbox. Microsoft now owns Minecraft and I have java edition on my pc so i'm putting this here. My Microsoft account was hacked into and all the security information was changed,...
  9. Need Microsoft Support assistance with Minecraft game/Mojang support not responding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Microsoft Support assistance with Minecraft game/Mojang support not responding: Hi, This is NOT xbox related, however posting it here as Microsoft owns Minecraft. I contacted multiple times Mojang support without success (no replies). The problem is: I purchased the...
  10. I need microsoft employee tech support, not other people like me

in XBoX on Windows
    I need microsoft employee tech support, not other people like me: No offense to everyone helping on the forums, and thank you for the time you take to help. I have posted multiple times, i have researched and tried all i could find online, I've contacted support...