I NEED HELPPP!!!!

Discus and support I NEED HELPPP!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This console is trash!!! When I try to enter the code of my card I can't why??? Can someone help me because I buy my card and I don't want to wait help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxFishOnxX, Jun 21, 2018.

  1. XxFishOnxX
    XxFishOnxX Guest

    I NEED HELPPP!!!!


    This console is trash!!! When I try to enter the code of my card I can't why??? Can someone help me because I buy my card and I don't want to wait help me please someone I NEED HELPPP!!!! :mad:

    :)
     
    XxFishOnxX, Jun 21, 2018
    #1
  2. My youtube app isnt working i uninstall and re installed it still nothing what can i do

    helppp my YouTube app isnt working on xbox
     
    InfestedJoker58, Jun 21, 2018
    #2
  3. EmmanueLL x
    EmmanueLL x Guest
    Online pass help

    how did you fix it cos i have the same problem HELPPP
     
    EmmanueLL x, Jun 21, 2018
    #3
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

    I NEED HELPPP!!!!

    Hey i'm sorry about your complain...

    Which card are you trying to enter???
     
    Frizio I iB, Jun 21, 2018
    #4
  5. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. Stavking Win User

    Slow internet speed

    I beg you guys i need helppp
  7. Frizio I iB Win User

    I NEED HELPPP!!!!

    Hey i'm sorry about your complain...

    Which card are you trying to enter???
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

    I NEED HELPPP!!!!

  9. EmmanueLL x Win User

    Online pass help

    how did you fix it cos i have the same problem HELPPP
  10. themasterm3 Win User

    xbox 360 redeem code!!

    someone will help here ??? omg someone can helppp !!!!!!!!1
Thema:

I NEED HELPPP!!!!

Loading...
  1. I NEED HELPPP!!!! - Similar Threads - NEED HELPPP

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  7. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  8. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  9. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...
  10. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]