i need help

Discus and support i need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i start my xbox it takes forever to load in and sometimes is just sits on the the xbox loading screen and then when it does work i try to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spongebob SquarePants2, Dec 3, 2022.

1. i need help

when i start my xbox it takes forever to load in and sometimes is just sits on the the xbox loading screen and then when it does work i try to play games but it kicks me out and my whole xbox freezes and i cant do anything and i tried a factory reset and that still didn’t do anything.

:)

Spongebob SquarePants2, Dec 3, 2022
  2. SeilBlase7 Win User

Help, i need help;(

And this is save not my account!!! wtf is Going on here? that s100% my email, and my password but this is not my account!!!!!!!! can i get back my money? please wtf!
  3. DerpAssasin123 Win User

Help! I need help with this!

it sends me back to the home menu when i get reconnected
  4. Mister Getafix Win User

HELP I NEED HELP

Hi there!

Apologies for the late reply!

If you are still running into issues trying to connect to Xbox Live Gold feel free to post back and let us know.

We will be here to assist you if needed!
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help, i need help;(

6. Firebeeve Win User

HELP I NEED HELP

General Info

Chat start time Jan 8, 2014 9:02:45 PM EST

Chat end time Jan 8, 2014 11:22:30 PM EST

Duration (actual chatting time) 02:19:44

Operator Morgan

yep so after that long time she connected me to a manager and I copy Pasted alot of stuff she said and this is the first thing he said >>>(Manager)Lervin: Thanks for bringing that up, Chris. This is totally not the kind of service that we want you to have.
    I'm sorry if you had to go through all that trouble just to get this rectified. <<<<then so on talking mainly I am going to have to wait for a different department to fix the problem then at the end he said this>>>(Manager)Lervin: I will make sure that Morgan
    will be provided feedback later right after this chat session, Chris. Thanks for sharing this with me. (Manager)Lervin: On the other hand, I hope I was able to help you the best possible way I can.

(Manager)Lervin: It's a great pleasure having you on this chat session, Chris.

(Manager)Lervin: As one of the managers in this department, I always want that my team can give the excellent support experience that every valued customer like you deserves. You can always count on that!

(Manager)Lervin: Rest assured I will talk to him later. You have my word.<<< ...Most likely nothing happened but I have this in writing and I am reporting it to Gamestop ...This is not right and what they told me was false . It does not carry contract with
    the console ,It carries with account and it was to be corrected along time ago and now came up ,seems to me that people do not do their jobs at xbox.
Thema:

i need help

1. i need help - Similar Threads - need help

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  4. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  5. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  6. I need help with my Xbox one x.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my Xbox one x.: It's an Xbox one x, I was playing my game and it shut off on me and now only turn on for a couple of seconds before it turns off. You can hear something happening inside the Xbox, idk what to do...
  7. I need help with this headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with this headset: I have a problem with my wireless RAZOR headset, out of nowhere it just doesn't work at all. None of the buttons do anything and the light has been green for 3-4 hours. I don't what what to do...
  8. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  9. Need help with xbox app on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox app on Windows: For the last 2 weeks I been trying to use the xbox app on pc and no matter what I do my headset doesn't work in parties. My mic isn't muted in anyway because it shows it working in the test area....
  10. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...