i need help !

Discus and support i need help ! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have a problem with my xbox one s that i bought 1 year ago. When im playing a game the console freezez for 3 secondes and then shuts down... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LyBro69, May 26, 2018.

1. LyBro69
    LyBro69 Guest

i need help !

i have a problem with my xbox one s that i bought 1 year ago. When im playing a game the console freezez for 3 secondes and then shuts down completly....

:)

LyBro69, May 26, 2018
  2. Rahul
    Rahul Guest
    PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!

Please, Sorry for writing "please" 100x It's just a really hard time right now.

Rahul, May 26, 2018
  3. Rahul
    Rahul Guest
    PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!

Here I took a screenshot of what I am dealing with View attachment 2801

Here this is what I am dealing with,

Rahul, May 26, 2018
  4. SeilBlase7 Win User

Help, i need help;(

And this is save not my account!!! wtf is Going on here? that s100% my email, and my password but this is not my account!!!!!!!! can i get back my money? please wtf!
  5. DerpAssasin123 Win User

Help! I need help with this!

it sends me back to the home menu when i get reconnected
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

HELP I NEED HELP

Hi there!

Apologies for the late reply!

If you are still running into issues trying to connect to Xbox Live Gold feel free to post back and let us know.

We will be here to assist you if needed!
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help, i need help;(

8. Firebeeve Win User

HELP I NEED HELP

General Info

Chat start time Jan 8, 2014 9:02:45 PM EST

Chat end time Jan 8, 2014 11:22:30 PM EST

Duration (actual chatting time) 02:19:44

Operator Morgan

yep so after that long time she connected me to a manager and I copy Pasted alot of stuff she said and this is the first thing he said >>>(Manager)Lervin: Thanks for bringing that up, Chris. This is totally not the kind of service that we want you to have.
    I'm sorry if you had to go through all that trouble just to get this rectified. <<<<then so on talking mainly I am going to have to wait for a different department to fix the problem then at the end he said this>>>(Manager)Lervin: I will make sure that Morgan
    will be provided feedback later right after this chat session, Chris. Thanks for sharing this with me. (Manager)Lervin: On the other hand, I hope I was able to help you the best possible way I can.

(Manager)Lervin: It's a great pleasure having you on this chat session, Chris.

(Manager)Lervin: As one of the managers in this department, I always want that my team can give the excellent support experience that every valued customer like you deserves. You can always count on that!

(Manager)Lervin: Rest assured I will talk to him later. You have my word.<<< ...Most likely nothing happened but I have this in writing and I am reporting it to Gamestop ...This is not right and what they told me was false . It does not carry contract with
    the console ,It carries with account and it was to be corrected along time ago and now came up ,seems to me that people do not do their jobs at xbox.
Thema:

i need help !

1. i need help ! - Similar Threads - need help

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  4. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  5. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  6. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  7. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  8. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  9. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  10. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...