I NEED HELP :(

Discus and support I NEED HELP :( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I see that is hard to install a game and I saw many users saying that it takes days to install games, what can I do to make it faster?! I have 12 hours... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dannyjosh13, Mar 21, 2018.

  1. dannyjosh13
    dannyjosh13 Guest

    I NEED HELP :(


    I see that is hard to install a game and I saw many users saying that it takes days to install games, what can I do to make it faster?! I have 12 hours trying to install Halo 5: Guardians and it is 65.3%... is that normal?! why do I need internet to install
    a game that I have on a disc? Have to be enough having the disc to play it, what am I installing from internet?! :/

    :)
     
    dannyjosh13, Mar 21, 2018
    #1
  2. Rahul
    Rahul Guest
    PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!

    Please, Sorry for writing "please" 100x It's just a really hard time right now.
     
    Rahul, Mar 21, 2018
    #2
  3. Rahul
    Rahul Guest
    PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!

    Here I took a screenshot of what I am dealing with View attachment 2801

    Here this is what I am dealing with,
     
    Rahul, Mar 21, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    I NEED HELP :(

    With discs games if you set your console to offline they will usually install faster. You will still need to download updates when you get back online When you're installing while online you're also downloading updates at the same time.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 21, 2018
    #4
  5. SeilBlase7 Win User

    Help, i need help;(

    And this is save not my account!!! wtf is Going on here? that s100% my email, and my password but this is not my account!!!!!!!! can i get back my money? please wtf!
  6. DerpAssasin123 Win User

    Help! I need help with this!

    it sends me back to the home menu when i get reconnected
  7. Mister Getafix Win User

    HELP I NEED HELP

    Hi there!

    Apologies for the late reply!

    If you are still running into issues trying to connect to Xbox Live Gold feel free to post back and let us know.

    We will be here to assist you if needed!
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Help, i need help;(

  9. Firebeeve Win User

    HELP I NEED HELP

    General Info

    Chat start time Jan 8, 2014 9:02:45 PM EST

    Chat end time Jan 8, 2014 11:22:30 PM EST

    Duration (actual chatting time) 02:19:44

    Operator Morgan

    yep so after that long time she connected me to a manager and I copy Pasted alot of stuff she said and this is the first thing he said >>>(Manager)Lervin: Thanks for bringing that up, Chris. This is totally not the kind of service that we want you to have.
    I'm sorry if you had to go through all that trouble just to get this rectified. <<<<then so on talking mainly I am going to have to wait for a different department to fix the problem then at the end he said this>>>(Manager)Lervin: I will make sure that Morgan
    will be provided feedback later right after this chat session, Chris. Thanks for sharing this with me. (Manager)Lervin: On the other hand, I hope I was able to help you the best possible way I can.

    (Manager)Lervin: It's a great pleasure having you on this chat session, Chris.

    (Manager)Lervin: As one of the managers in this department, I always want that my team can give the excellent support experience that every valued customer like you deserves. You can always count on that!

    (Manager)Lervin: Rest assured I will talk to him later. You have my word.<<< ...Most likely nothing happened but I have this in writing and I am reporting it to Gamestop ...This is not right and what they told me was false . It does not carry contract with
    the console ,It carries with account and it was to be corrected along time ago and now came up ,seems to me that people do not do their jobs at xbox.
Thema:

I NEED HELP :(

Loading...
  1. I NEED HELP :( - Similar Threads - NEED HELP

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  10. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...