I need help

Discus and support I need help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help. How do I get the better together update after I played for 5 hours. Please let me Know. 9bf3da5a-4f96-4a02-bb50-b5b794ca48f4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spuddude7, Sep 20, 2017.

1. spuddude7
    spuddude7 Guest

I need help

I need help. How do I get the better together update after I played for 5 hours. Please let me Know.

:)

spuddude7, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Rahul
    Rahul Guest
    PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!

Please, Sorry for writing "please" 100x It's just a really hard time right now.

Rahul, Sep 20, 2017
  3. Rahul
    Rahul Guest
    PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!

Here I took a screenshot of what I am dealing with View attachment 2801

Here this is what I am dealing with,

Rahul, Sep 20, 2017
  4. F1Fan426
    F1Fan426 Guest

I need help

I would like to know this as well. When you open the Game up, it gives you the little paragraph about the new update and how you can get it
    FOR FREE. However when you go to click on the "NEW" Minecraft, it takes you to a screen where you have to pay. Is this a glitch in the billing system?

F1Fan426, Sep 20, 2017
  5. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    Did you try downloading it directly from the store?

BigB EC, Sep 20, 2017
  6. I have the same issue except I have the digital download of the game and already have addons installed too yet which should mean its free but when I do to download it it wants you to pay for it?? would like to know whats going on and how to install it without
    paying for the game all over again when it says its free and the criteria have been met already

RestlessWildkat, Sep 20, 2017
  7. Q: I own Minecraft: Xbox One Edition on disc and played for at least 5 hours, or made a purchase within the qualifying time period. Where is my game?

A: If you’re eligible based on your purchases or game play, you will see a copy of Minecraft available in Ready to install under My games & apps. If you don’t see this available then make sure that you’re signed in with
    the same account that was used to play or purchase content.

found that on the support page for minecraft itself but no help on the digital edition, kinda annoying as its ment to be automatically free for those with it and the help directs back here for the xbox one support, hope it at least helps some find the install
    its not showing on mine so still stuck hope they fix it soon

RestlessWildkat, Sep 20, 2017
  8. niwshki
    niwshki Guest

I need help

PLEASE DONT PURCHASE IT. THIS SEEMS TO BE AN ONGOING ISSUE.

niwshki, Sep 20, 2017
  9. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Please keep an eye on the Xbox Live Service Status page for the latest info:
    xbx.lv/XBLstus

OK Fowl, Sep 20, 2017
  10. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    xbx.lv/XBLstus

OK Fowl, Sep 20, 2017
  11. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    xbx.lv/XBLstus

OK Fowl, Sep 20, 2017
  12. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    xbx.lv/XBLstus

OK Fowl, Sep 20, 2017
  13. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

I need help

xbx.lv/XBLstus

OK Fowl, Sep 20, 2017
  14. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    xbx.lv/XBLstus

OK Fowl, Sep 20, 2017
  15. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    xbx.lv/XBLstus

OK Fowl, Sep 20, 2017
Thema:

I need help

1. I need help - Similar Threads - need help

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  6. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  7. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  8. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  9. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  10. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827