i need help. xbox enforcement has been hacked or is vulnerable to mass reporting trolls...

Discus and support i need help. xbox enforcement has been hacked or is vulnerable to mass reporting trolls... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i was suspended two days ago for saying "plat 4 or lower ranked no exceptions. cheaters and boosters should be banned". then my suspension ended... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoelSatterfield, Nov 24, 2022.

1. i need help. xbox enforcement has been hacked or is vulnerable to mass reporting trolls...

i was suspended two days ago for saying "plat 4 or lower ranked no exceptions. cheaters and boosters should be banned". then my suspension ended yesterday and today i get a suspension for the same thing. that post was from over 3 weeks ago This must be a bot or some cheater or booster spam reporting me. I have no way to contact the enforcement team because appeals are unavailable. This is making my xbox unplayable and I need help getting this lifted. it is ridiculous. been suspended 3 times in 7 days for nothing. nothing offensive vulgar or anything. I am being harassed and mass reported by a troll

:)

JoelSatterfield, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

i need help. xbox enforcement has been hacked or is vulnerable to mass reporting trolls this is ridiculous.

Unfortunately, no one here can discuss or tell you why you has been suspended for the exact same thing

Sorry
  3. JoelSatterfield Win User

i need help. xbox enforcement has been hacked or is vulnerable to mass reporting trolls this is ridiculous.

that is not help why would i serve a suspension then get suspended for exact same thing

shouldnt have been suspended at all based on content
  4. JoelSatterfield Win User

yeah thats not okay and this is close to losing a xbox customer for life. if you are going to have a suspension system it cant be incorrectly suspending people over and over again. one time i can look past but not 3 in a week.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I know that this is frustrating but nothing can be done from here, even a Microsoft agent can't do something about this

If the enforcement team could be contacted in another way, I would not hesitate to let you know.

But for now the only way is the enforcement website and only if the suspension last more than 48 hours
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this JoelSatterfield

Just to let you know, enforcement actions are not always issued based in your latest activity.
    And, as you received a 48 hours suspensions, is not possible to appeal because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket

As a friendly reminder, please note that no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.
Thema:

i need help. xbox enforcement has been hacked or is vulnerable to mass reporting trolls...

1. i need help. xbox enforcement has been hacked or is vulnerable to mass reporting trolls... - Similar Threads - need help enforcement

2. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  3. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  4. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  5. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  6. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  7. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  8. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  9. I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.: I got killed and tea bagged by my teammate. Then my deathbox/body was shot a bunch. So yes I did get really frustrated and sent two bad messages trash prolly shouldn't have but I mean nothing will...
  10. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...