I need help with xbox

Discus and support I need help with xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox is not working, its connected to wifi but nothing will work I cant sign in and i try to load internet games and they crash, i tried to restart... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkLordDank, May 9, 2020.

  1. DarkLordDank
    DarkLordDank Guest

    I need help with xbox


    My xbox is not working, its connected to wifi but nothing will work I cant sign in and i try to load internet games and they crash, i tried to restart my xbox i tried holding the power button disconnecting and replugging back in, i tried turning wifi off
    then on, nothing is working. Does anyone have a solution? I also get an error code - [0x87dd001a] when starting a wifi game sometimes

    :)
     
    DarkLordDank, May 9, 2020
    #1
  2. xPTSxSkILLZzx Win User

    xbox help. i need help

    alright thanks i dunno if the inside of my xbox needs to be cleaned or what the problem is
  3. Miss Ermine Win User

    xbox help. i need help

  4. CISphil Win User

    xbox help. i need help

    I've seen other people say the same. Might be the old Xbox simply can't run some of the newest games.

    I don't kno for sure so you might not want to take my word on it. Just thought I'd mention such though.
  5. xPTSxSkILLZzx Win User

    xbox help. i need help

    id also like to add that i went and tried it on someone else's xbox who has one of the newer xboxs and it loaded on the first try there, so im thinking theres nothing wrong with the disc. why does the newer xbox read the game but not the older white one?
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

    I need help with xbox

Thema:

I need help with xbox

Loading...
  1. I need help with xbox - Similar Threads - need help

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  9. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  10. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...