I need help with xbox remote play!

Discus and support I need help with xbox remote play! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How do I assign buttons on my tablet so my xbox controller stops turning off my tablet screen? submitted by /u/Much-Passion2304 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Much-Passion2304, May 30, 2023.

1. I need help with xbox remote play!

How do I assign buttons on my tablet so my xbox controller stops turning off my tablet screen?

submitted by /u/Much-Passion2304
    [link] [comments]

/u/Much-Passion2304, May 30, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

i need help with xbox remote play

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ExodussFTW, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access to information or leaks of new implementations on Xbox systems, be it console or PC.

What I suggest is that you always follow the news on the Xbox News website.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Controller not working on Android remote play

4. Cindynonymous Win User

Need help with xbox remote play on pc

If it is an internet problem though surely I shouldn't be able to remote play on my phone? However remote play works perfectly fine on my phone, just doesn't work at all on my laptop! Could it be an issue that the tv I am playing on only supports 720p or does that not make a difference?
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

It doesn't have much connection to other devices, and not even the image that your TV supports.
  6. Cindynonymous Win User

Hi derek, just a quick question, did you want me to get the xbox console companion app or the xbox app?
Thema:

I need help with xbox remote play!

1. I need help with xbox remote play! - Similar Threads - need help remote

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  8. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  9. Need help connecting PDP media remote. Tried everything from PDP’s website and my tv’s...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help connecting PDP media remote. Tried everything from PDP’s website and my tv’s...: Need help connecting PDP media remote. Tried everything from PDP’s website and my tv’s website but nothing ia working. Please help e5484eff-9781-4e72-855f-5aa26da24bb3
  10. I need help with tv remote code

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with tv remote code: I have look up on Google it's send me to https://support.roku.com/article/212551937 there it says (for the tv remote code for Microsoft Xbox One, i also did try the onn codes the result is it did...