I need help with xbox family safety, some games play and others won't despite going to the...

Discus and support I need help with xbox family safety, some games play and others won't despite going to the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Alright so I have an account with premium and I have 3 children on another xbox that I use for the gaming. My? Son is not allowed to. Play one... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Amos1979, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Amos1979
    Amos1979 Guest

I need help with xbox family safety, some games play and others won't despite going to the...

Alright so I have an account with premium and I have 3 children on another xbox that I use for the gaming. My? Son is not allowed to. Play one multiplayer game? But others he cand I get a warning on the account that says his xbox? Privacy. Settings are the issues but when I go into the settings everything's for 18 plus at this point I'm gone to the extreme. And I can't get him to play on this one game that seems pretty harmless. I need help I keep getting this stupid air it's frustrating me

:)

Amos1979, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I need help with xbox family safety, some games play and others won't despite going to the extreme of opening the child account to have no restrictions

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what is the game that your son is having an issue playing the game with?

If others are working just fine, it may mean that his account is setup correctly so we need to get into the issue.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

banned for a word in message

Hi,

You won't be notified if your reports results in a ban. The enforcement team do look at reports and issue suspensions/bans, but it may take longer for some reports to actioned that others.

Anything that contains expletives, or uses sexual and racial harassment will always have action taken. You just need to be patient.

If someone sends you a message that breaks the Xbox Live ToS, all that is required of you is to report and block. Do not respond to these messages.

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Bot accounts

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this L.

I don't think that you are going to be banned for this if you're not the one who added these bots.
    But in any case if I were you, I would change my privacy settings.

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  5. Francia J. Win User

Unable to use Google Family Link after installing Microsoft Family Safety on Android

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that the Microsoft Family Safety App is different from the Google Family link and if the Google Family Link isn't working you may need to reach out to their support.

As per Xbox, "The Xbox Family Settings app is for parents to manage their children’s gaming activities on Xbox consoles, from iOS and Android phones."
  6. choppyseize Win User

I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one

It could be that your online safety and privacy settings won't allow it. If you're underage you may need a family members help. They would need to set up a family account for you and make the necessary changes there.

The instructions for that are here
Thema:

1. I need help with xbox family safety, some games play and others won't despite going to the... - Similar Threads - need help family

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  4. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  5. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  6. I need help with my Xbox one x.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my Xbox one x.: It's an Xbox one x, I was playing my game and it shut off on me and now only turn on for a couple of seconds before it turns off. You can hear something happening inside the Xbox, idk what to do...
  7. I need help with this headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with this headset: I have a problem with my wireless RAZOR headset, out of nowhere it just doesn't work at all. None of the buttons do anything and the light has been green for 3-4 hours. I don't what what to do...
  8. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  9. I need help with family sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with family sharing: Recently my friend gave me his microsoft store account but I already have an account so I tried to share the games within family. I think I can download the games from my friend's old account but...
  10. I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode: I need help resetting family passcode 6df05ed9-032a-466b-9023-5ecda223aaa4