I need help with xbox 360 games on xbox series s

Discus and support I need help with xbox 360 games on xbox series s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello xbox, I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox serise S, but I can't download the account. It says (can't connect to xbox live select test... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by azooz azoozgg, Mar 25, 2023.

1. I need help with xbox 360 games on xbox series s

Hello xbox, I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox serise S, but I can't download the account. It says (can't connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection) I've tried all solutions I need help

:)

azooz azoozgg, Mar 25, 2023
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

360 games not working on Series S

3. Kagan Munoz Win User

How to login to a gamer profile?

I’m on an Xbox series S not an Xbox one, and I have a microsoft account just not an account that works for xbox 360 games and it says I need a gamer profile
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Adding more xbox360 users to Series X

Xbox 360 games do not appear to see these users and I'm unable to select them when adding players to 360-games.
    User accounts work differently on the 360 (and the 360 emulator on the Xbox One and Series X/S) to the way they do on Xbox One and Series X/S. The 360 had user profiles that needed to be downloaded first.

It's been a while so you'll need to bear with me. If remember you will need to sign in first with this other user you've created, then launch the 360 game. This will download the additional new profile to the console. I think, after this you should be able
    to add this player to your game.
  5. Francia J. Win User

xbox Xs to 360

Hi tigerlily68, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that on Xbox 360 console we can only play 360 versions of the game, so if your games on Xbox One and Xbox Series S are the Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S versions it will not be available on the Xbox 360 console.

Though other 360 games can be played on Xbox One as well as Xbox Series S. You can check it here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backward-compa...
  6. ngocphi Win User

kinect animal

Do you have an xbox one with kinect ?

That's is what is needed for that game

If you have series s or x it won't work

(Unless you are talking about a 360 title then you need xbox 360 with kinect
Thema:

I need help with xbox 360 games on xbox series s

1. I need help with xbox 360 games on xbox series s - Similar Threads - need help 360

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  4. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  5. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...
  6. Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360: So I recently dug out my old Xbox 360 from my garage and I really want to play some old games and game saves from when I played as a kid, however I have 2 major problems: the account I had as a...
  7. I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode: I need help resetting family passcode 6df05ed9-032a-466b-9023-5ecda223aaa4
  8. Red dot on xbox 360 E. I need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot on xbox 360 E. I need help.: I held the pair controller and the eject disk and it flashed 4-1-4-1. i cleaned the veltillation and the slots for cables. Im not sure what else to do 6f5f71de-eed8-429a-b776-e1dc3771971d
  9. I need help with my data on my Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my data on my Xbox 360 game: I have been playing a xbox 360 game on my Xbox series x and I've enjoyed it a lot. The only issue is when I play the same game with the same account on my 360 it doesn't have my saved data from...
  10. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...