I need help with the weekly heroic on lvl 24

Discus and support I need help with the weekly heroic on lvl 24 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm level 26 I need other people to help me to complete this if anyone wants to join and help me or I can help them complete it just join me I will be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aDogeGoesHam, Feb 6, 2015.

  1. aDogeGoesHam
    aDogeGoesHam Guest

    I need help with the weekly heroic on lvl 24


    I'm level 26 I need other people to help me to complete this if anyone wants to join and help me or I can help them complete it just join me I will be waiting in orbit

    :)
     
    aDogeGoesHam, Feb 6, 2015
    #1
  2. Weekly Heroic Strike

    I need two players (preferably lvl 28 or above) To help me do the weekly heroic on lvl 28, I need those nine strangecoins for Xur before he leaves. Leave a message here if you're interested.
     
    Rainb0wSlayer, Feb 6, 2015
    #2
  3. CodyLeBlanc
    CodyLeBlanc Guest
    Need Help

    Looking for help to run Weekly Heroic On hard level 22 or 26 either one i wanna stack up my coins im a lvl 24 Titan add me ot seend me invite IGN: SuckItxD93 (no headset)
     
    CodyLeBlanc, Feb 6, 2015
    #3
  4. T3ABAG2MANY Win User

    Weekly Nightfall Strike

    I could use some help completing the weekly heroic strike lvl 28 if anyone could help me im a lvl 27 titan
  5. theonlyace420 Win User

    Need Weekly/Daily/Raid friends here

    I am a LVL 27 hunter looking for help to do the Raid and Weekly Heroic/ Nightfall, add me
  6. Blaze562 Win User

    Looking ppl to play Destiny with

    If you are up for heroic strike missions i'll join. lvl 24 warlock
  7. MTS Haximus Win User

    Weekly Heroic Strike

    Level 24 Titan Striker, looking to do Weekly Heroic and Story Queens missions
  8. UnluckyCrown609 Win User

    vog, weekly nightfall or heroic

    i could help with the weekly heroic
Thema:

I need help with the weekly heroic on lvl 24

Loading...
  1. I need help with the weekly heroic on lvl 24 - Similar Threads - need help weekly

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  4. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  5. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  6. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  7. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  8. kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s

    in XboX Insiders
    kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s: I recently bought an XBOX series s for $390 and im 2 weeks in with a huge problem. It starts right after the xbox turns on. IT lets out a screeching/screaming sound which is proceeded by a "GET...
  9. I need help guys, this problem has been on for a week now, no idea how to solve it, it's...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help guys, this problem has been on for a week now, no idea how to solve it, it's...: I can't play download or anything because for some reason my download speed is 0 [img] 49f71636-0763-4e00-a560-82e38df18a85
  10. 2 week communication ban has not ended need help on what to do ?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    2 week communication ban has not ended need help on what to do ?: Recently I received a communication ban that has lasted over two weeks. Enforcement actions said it would end on the first of September it is still not ended. It is now the third of September and...