I need help with the game bundle from Xbox

Discus and support I need help with the game bundle from Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought the new Xbox and got the Fortnite, fall guys and rocket league bundle, but I put them on the wrong account that I didn’t want it on, is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by annabelle forlano, Mar 29, 2023.

1. I need help with the game bundle from Xbox

So I bought the new Xbox and got the Fortnite, fall guys and rocket league bundle, but I put them on the wrong account that I didn’t want it on, is there anyway I can transfer the data to another account that’s on my Xbox, cause I was really looking forward to this. The account I’m using to type this is the one this bundle is on but I want it in my other account that is used more.

:)

annabelle forlano, Mar 29, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Unfortunately there is no way to transfer any of the data from one account to another, no games, no progress, and no games that have been redeemed.
  3. AlparslanKaragöz Win User

How to get a bundle with a code on steam for sea of thieves

So i need to buy the game from xbox live to use the bundle

my god -_-
  4. Dulue Win User

Xbox game pass not in series s starter bundle?

Not helpful, I need my 3 months code it is missing from my Xbox series s starter bundle's box I have checked it 5 times over not to be found. Starter bundle ordered 26th December.
  5. Smwutches Win User

name your game invalid

If it's the Name Your Game bundle, you'll need to follow the link I posted above and fill out the form thete. If the codes are actually for the games, you'll need to contact the retailer you purchased the bundle from for an exchange
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Code for Quantum Break!!!

Hey, LuckyStarfish26! If you received a bundle from a retailer, the code would be in the box you received your bundle in. We are not able to provide replacements for missing codes from retailer bundles. You will need to reach out to Best Buy to see if they
    are able to replace the bundle for one with a Quantum Break code in it. If they are unable to assist you, you will need to purchase the game separately. Sorry to see any confusion surrounding this!
Thema:

1. I need help with the game bundle from Xbox - Similar Threads - need help game

2. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  3. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  4. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed: Hi so games that i have bought previously i have installed them on my PC using the Xbox App for PC, but as of late whenever i open the Xbox App it is only showing 1 game installed and ready to...
  6. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  7. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  8. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  9. Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...: The deluxe version of this game includes Xbox One also. How can i upgrade it? Additionally it does not give me an option for a refund since it was a gift. The game is Hogwarts Legacy. For some...
  10. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...