I need help with something

Discus and support I need help with something in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey, I was trying to buy some coins in warzone it says "we'll update your Microsoft account profile with this address. I checked my profile I found... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Luc_067, Apr 1, 2021.

  1. Luc_067
    Luc_067 Guest

    I need help with something


    Hey, I was trying to buy some coins in warzone it says "we'll update your Microsoft account profile with this address. I checked my profile I found nothing where exactly do I check?

    :)
     
    Luc_067, Apr 1, 2021
    #1
  2. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

    I need help with something

    I was gonna say sales tax. But tax shouldn't be that much let alone the difference of $4.
  3. Skeeter Quill Win User

    Please I need help with something

    Try a hard reset of your console. Shut it down and then unplug it from the power for about a minute. Then plug it back in and turn it on again. Also be sure, if you purchased the game, that the transaction was successful. You can check by looking under purchases
    after logging into account.microsoft.com
  4. TUGGAMIPPUDDING Win User

    I need help with something in COD Ghost

    "...downloaded with out having gold...",camo not coma. Sorry about those.
  5. MrWolfPerson Win User

    Need help with something asap

    Sorry i forgot to add this... im to young to drive so i can get it buffed out at a video store and the nearest one is 50 miles away... none of my friend have borderlands 2 so i cant use their disc to install it then use mine after that
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Need help with something asap

    It sounds like a laser burn if its all the way around,a video store buffer will not fix it.

    There`s not much you can do other than buying a new copy or the renting option you mentioned.
Thema:

I need help with something

Loading...
  1. I need help with something - Similar Threads - need help something

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  9. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  10. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...