I need help with something in COD Ghost

Discus and support I need help with something in COD Ghost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In call of duty ghost I downloaded the season pass and I dont get the ghost mask with it. Is that because i dont have gold member ship, and if that is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TUGGAMIPPUDDING, Jan 27, 2014.

  1. I need help with something in COD Ghost


    In call of duty ghost I downloaded the season pass and I dont get the ghost mask with it. Is that because i dont have gold member ship, and if that is why will I still get the rest of the season pass? Pluss Xbox should update the game so you can use your
    stuff you downloaded with having gold, because now im stuck with the wolf I got and I cant change it and I got the Chirstmas coma which is gone now because I have no gold member ship.

    :)
     
    TUGGAMIPPUDDING, Jan 27, 2014
    #1
  2. warrior nt76
    warrior nt76 Guest
    I need help with CoD Ghosts website

    I'm talking about the official site. I can't or don't know how to post on their forums. There is no replay button anywhere and i am logged in. I can't post for help on their site obviously, so I'm here. Any one have a clue what i should do?
     
    warrior nt76, Jan 27, 2014
    #2
  3. Monsterbishi
    Monsterbishi Guest
    I need help with CoD Ghosts website

    What's your problem? If it's related to anything even remotely difficult they won''t even reply, and their usual solution is to tellyou to re-install and then fob you off to the next support tech..
     
    Monsterbishi, Jan 27, 2014
    #3
  4. I need help with something in COD Ghost

    "...downloaded with out having gold...",camo not coma. Sorry about those.
     
    TUGGAMIPPUDDING, Jan 27, 2014
    #4
  5. TUGGAMIPPUDDING Win User

    I need help with something in COD Ghost

    "...downloaded with out having gold...",camo not coma. Sorry about those.
  6. a tired old guy Win User

    I need help with CoD Ghosts website

    Their websiote has been tricky for me for quite some time. If I dont login on a particular page it wont let me post.

    Try going to the main forum page and login from there. If it shows you alreafy logged in, logout and then back in again. If that doesnt work for you, keep trying on different pages, all the way to whatever page it is you want to post on. For each one ,
    log out and then back in.

    The last time I posted there it was a different page that it worked on than it was the time before.
  7. Monsterbishi Win User

    I need help with CoD Ghosts website

    What's your problem? If it's related to anything even remotely difficult they won''t even reply, and their usual solution is to tellyou to re-install and then fob you off to the next support tech..
  8. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

    COD World at war 2

    They would want to do something extraordinary to make me want a Cod game ever again after the shambles that is Cod Ghost.
  9. trentboyett Win User

    CoD Ghost licence transfer

    Thank you for your quick reply!

    So you mean, once i purchase an XBOX ONE + CoD Ghost again, i will be able to transfer my multiplayer progress and there is no need to start again...Thats still something...
Thema:

I need help with something in COD Ghost

Loading...
  1. I need help with something in COD Ghost - Similar Threads - need help something

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  9. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  10. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...