I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase

Discus and support I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I need hepl with problem a live gold 3 months purchase. Why i have not on my account purchase. be59bc80-97bf-4581-80e8-ddc44fed0cd7 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by pinkekrisz, Dec 13, 2020.

1. pinkekrisz
    pinkekrisz Guest

I need hepl with problem a live gold 3 months purchase.

Why i have not on my account purchase.

:)

pinkekrisz, Dec 13, 2020
  2. TitanRisque Win User

Xbox Live Gold promo offer

Follow up for free 1000 Fortnite V-Bucks for purchased 3 months Xbox Live Gold
    @njal the blue hello i need help with the 1k vbucks
  3. LIKE A BOSSSS14 Win User

Gold, but not Gold.

I'm having the same issue. I just redeemed my 6 month xbox live gold card and keeps telling me to purchase but in my settings it says I'm subscribed to my 6 month xbox live gold. Never had this problem before. need help.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Gold, but not Gold.

I'm having the same issue. I just redeemed my 6 month xbox live gold card and keeps telling me to purchase but in my settings it says I'm subscribed to my 6 month xbox live gold. Never had this problem before. need help.
    there are no 6month cards
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

اكس بوكس ذهب .. لا املك بطاقة ائتنمانية

If I understand correctly you bought a 65$ Xbox Gift card and tried to purchase Xbox Live Gold with it but it asked for your creditcard instead?

Unfortunately you can't purchase Xbox Live gold using gift card, you'll need to either buy Xbox Live Gold cards which come in 1-3-6-12 months (promotional ones can have an extra month or 2) or you'll need to purchase it using a creditcard.
  6. Naxo021207 Win User

COD Black Ops II - Multiplayer access denied

You need an Xbox Live Gold account to play online. You can purchase it from your xbox or from www.xbox.com. There are subcription of 1 month, 3 months and 1 year.
Thema:

1. I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase - Similar Threads - need help problem

2. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  3. I need help with video problems on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with video problems on my xbox: I have a xbox series s and the refresh rate is to high to play on a TV and I need help. Every time I try to fix It my tv says that the refresh rate I'd to high and won't let me change it....
  4. I needs help determining a problem with hacking.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I needs help determining a problem with hacking.: “I needs help determining a problem with hacking and what information you are allowed to give u. i have been accused of hacking a account and Xbox console plus controller for years on end now. so...
  5. I need help with a problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a problem: I bought a disk of COD WWII on XBOX ONE and I Still have ownership on my digital SEREIS S yet when I launch game it says I have no ownership 7ef41880-6497-45df-9428-8da96fd65f28
  6. and I need to know what’s the problem and please help me first. my Forza game when I need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    and I need to know what’s the problem and please help me first. my Forza game when I need...: My for the game challenge week it’s doesn’t work every time I want to play it’s l don’t allowed me to play the challenge week and I need someone to fix it because every time I want to finish the...
  7. I need help with a Microsoft account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a Microsoft account problem: I got a new computer recently with making a new Microsoft account, and I had bought Minecraft on my original pc, but I am getting an error where it says that "the game is currently not in my...
  8. I need help with my xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my xbox problem: I can't download anything, literally anything-.. I've research a lot for the fix but unfortunately nothing worked. I have a theory that It might be my Window's problem because whenever I download...
  9. Xbox Problem need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Problem need help: Hey Guys, I need your help the thing is that my xbox account cant be login again on the xbox after reseting it with game and apps and without it it still does not work! The account is still...
  10. Problem with series x, need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with series x, need help: Hello, im Pablo Well, I don’t know if this really goes here, but I need help with a problem. Currently, I own a Samsung 1080P Full Hd TV from 2013, 46 inches. I have noticed that with some titles...