: I need help with port forwarding

Discus and support : I need help with port forwarding in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : I need help with port forwarding In every COD I've played this problems happens to me, what I do is going to network setting on the console and check... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TysonHildebrandt, Jun 29, 2020.

  1. : I need help with port forwarding


    : I need help with port forwarding
    In every COD I've played this problems happens to me, what I do is going to network setting on the console and check multiple times my NAT type until it works

    :)
     
    TysonHildebrandt, Jun 29, 2020
    #1
  2. MythicDaft Win User

    : I need help with port forwarding

    I know how frustrating it can be for your NAT to be strict or closed. I would recommend contacting spectrum support for help since they know more about this specific router than I do.
  3. Pain130798 Win User

    I need help with port forwarding

    In every COD I've played this problems happens to me, what I do is going to network setting on the console and check multiple times my NAT type until it works
  4. uaqs Win User

    I need help with port forwarding

    If u ethernet from ur pc should work
  5. PerryTedford Win User

    I need help with port forwarding

    Does your modem have a router built in?
  6. holden4ever Win User

    Need help with port forwarding.

    I'm still waiting for my ISP to figure out why my download speed is as slow as it is. It was 97Mbps before the static IP was added and now it's 4-5Mbps. Once they get back to me I can get them to change what's needed. Will reply to this once I've done
    that.
Thema:

: I need help with port forwarding

Loading...
  1. : I need help with port forwarding - Similar Threads - need help port

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  7. I need help with my port forwarding for my xbox one's nat type

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my port forwarding for my xbox one's nat type: I had this problem for months now and I've tried to change my nat type to open but I have a problem with the port forwarding, because when I test the ports for the xbox live at the GRC scam. all...
  8. : Need help with port forwarding.

    in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Need help with port forwarding.: : Need help with port forwarding. Hi there, You can take a look at https://portforward.com/technicolor/tg789vn/ for guidance on how to properly setup the port forwarding....
  9. I need help with port forwarding NAT is open but port 3544 seems blocked

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with port forwarding NAT is open but port 3544 seems blocked: After being unable to resolve, I removed port 3544 and am left with 88,3074,53,80,500,4500. What do I need to adjust to get port 3544 working properly? 03ce1b4c-eaab-4c60-bfc6-2d70fe519a57
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need Help With Port Forwarding

    in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need Help With Port Forwarding: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need Help With Port Forwarding have you tried opening port 3074? 3fde8de9-b116-4df0-bf6d-e90c0b2ab288