I need help with port forwarding NAT is open but port 3544 seems blocked

Discus and support I need help with port forwarding NAT is open but port 3544 seems blocked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After being unable to resolve, I removed port 3544 and am left with 88,3074,53,80,500,4500. What do I need to adjust to get port 3544 working properly?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DavidDON, Mar 5, 2019.

1. DavidDON
    DavidDON Guest

After being unable to resolve, I removed port 3544 and am left with 88,3074,53,80,500,4500. What do I need to adjust to get port 3544 working properly?

:)

DavidDON, Mar 5, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    DavidDON

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support!

I understand that you're having issues with your 3544 port not working properly.

Here is a helpful link with all the basic information regarding
    Port Forwarding / Network ports used by Xbox Live on Xbox One

I hope this helps.

Also, If you continue to have trouble navigating through your router settings, feel free to contact a Live Xbox support agent (see steps below)

or contact your Internet service provider.

Asprovided
    above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Live Customer Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select
    See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. blueJELLYbean0 Win User

Stuck on Moderate NAT. Tried everything. (at least I think)

Are you sure that you port forwarded correctly? The Xbox One needs the ports 53, 80, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, and 4500 to be port forwarded. Port forward all of these ports and then reset your Xbox One to see if your NAT opens.
  4. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Strict NAT type

If your Router blocks the Teredo Port UDP 3544 you can´t do anything against it. XBOX one needs that you Router can use the UDP Port 3544 8you so NOT need to Port Forward or open the port).

Many Routers like Fritz Box block Teredo Port by default - So the Fritz Box gets an Firmwareupdate where you can enable NOT to block this Port.

You can try to update your Firmware of your Router and you can search how to enable the teredo Port (like I said above you don´t need to port Forward this Port)
  5. GetBlueLighted Win User

NAT type stuck on strict

You need to open your NAT on your router. There are 2 ways to this. Some sophisticated smart routers have a gaming preference, which will automatically open ports for you. If you do not have this option, you need to port forward the ports for xbox. You will
    need to open the following ports :

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

PM me if you need help.
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Strict NAT Unless I Hard reboot

Hi,

try this;
    support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution

you might need to port forward.

ports you need open for xbox live to work;

These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Help on port forwarding here
    https://portforward.com/

you might wanna contact your ISP about port forwarding and see if they can open them for you. if not manually do it.
Thema:

1. I need help with port forwarding NAT is open but port 3544 seems blocked - Similar Threads - need help port

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  7. I need help with my port forwarding for my xbox one's nat type

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my port forwarding for my xbox one's nat type: I had this problem for months now and I've tried to change my nat type to open but I have a problem with the port forwarding, because when I test the ports for the xbox live at the GRC scam. all...
  8. : I need help with port forwarding

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I need help with port forwarding: : I need help with port forwarding In every COD I've played this problems happens to me, what I do is going to network setting on the console and check multiple times my NAT type until it works...
  9. : Need help with port forwarding.

: Need help with port forwarding.: : Need help with port forwarding. Hi there, You can take a look at https://portforward.com/technicolor/tg789vn/ for guidance on how to properly setup the port forwarding....
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need Help With Port Forwarding

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need Help With Port Forwarding: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need Help With Port Forwarding have you tried opening port 3074? 3fde8de9-b116-4df0-bf6d-e90c0b2ab288

Users found this page by searching for:

1. udp port 3544 blocked

2. how to open 3544 port