I need help with persona 5 royal on pc. (xbox app)

Discus and support I need help with persona 5 royal on pc. (xbox app) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got xbox gamepass and installed persona 5 royal. I tried to launch it but nothing happened. I re-installed the game but there was no result.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maxim Dimitrov, Dec 28, 2022.

1. I need help with persona 5 royal on pc. (xbox app)

I recently got xbox gamepass and installed persona 5 royal. I tried to launch it but nothing happened. I re-installed the game but there was no result. I updated windows and my drivers and still. I can launch other games but i cant launch persona. Please help

:)

Maxim Dimitrov, Dec 28, 2022
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Maxim Dimitrov,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to launch Persona 5 Royal game and is unable to because you are getting an error code. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

As per your description, aside from Persona 5 Royal game, you can't launch other games also, is this correct? And can you provide us details for your subscription if you are having Xbox Games subscription, Xbox Game Pass PC or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription so we can further check?

Getting an error code 0X803F8001 may mean that we're having trouble checking usage rights. Please refer to this link for the troubleshooting steps: Error 0x803F8001 occurs when you launch an Xbox game or app | Xbox Support. You can download the game app from Microsoft Store. Make sure the account signed into Microsoft Store is same with your account signed into Xbox app.

You may also try the steps here: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Volcannon Win User

Persona 5 royale : PC game pass saves don't sync with Cloud gaming

For me, the PC version of Persona 5 Royal is not syncing with my Xbox Cloud save. Would love to know if tyhere is a way to fix this.

P.S. I don't use a phone, so I only have the PC and my Xbox Series S.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Persona 5 Royal

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Diego, save is accessed through the app with your account logged into the PC, this may be some xbox app bug, try to check if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

After this, try the procedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

Being in use the system will ask if the user wants to check the chosen drive after reboot. Just type S and restart the computer.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Persona 5 Royale PC Games Pass Ver.

Hello soldhissole,

We understand that you are having issues with Persona 5 Royal and is unable to play the game because of the crashes. We would like to let you know that there is a known issue about this game, and you might want to be updated by checking this link and look for Persona 5 Royal.

Link: Game Release Known Issues for October 2022 - Microsoft Community

For general SEGA support, please go here: https://support.sega.com/

If you are needing assistance with something else, please visit the official support page for Persona 5 here: https://support.sega.com/hc/en-us/sections/360002114338-Persona-5-Royal

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. I need help with persona 5 royal on pc. (xbox app) - Similar Threads - need help persona

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  4. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  5. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  6. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  7. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  8. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  9. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  10. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...