I need help with ornstein and smough fight

Discus and support I need help with ornstein and smough fight in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i'm lvl 72 if anyone can help me do the fight that'd be much appreciated my gt is "guyver of war" just add me or message me i'm on all the time i'll be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghyver, Jul 13, 2014.

  1. Ghyver
    Ghyver Guest

    I need help with ornstein and smough fight


    i'm lvl 72 if anyone can help me do the fight that'd be much appreciated my gt is "guyver of war" just add me or message me i'm on all the time i'll be on almost all day and night tonight...i could drop someone something in return if they'd like

    :)
     
    Ghyver, Jul 13, 2014
    #1
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    summon npc?

    How do I summon a npc for the Smough and Ornstein fight rather than a player. I want it to keep Ornstein busy so I can kill Smough first. Do I need to be human? If I have an npc help me will I still get Ornstein's soul?

    Thanks.
     
    brandiesel1, Jul 13, 2014
    #2
  3. Spartiate RT
    Spartiate RT Guest
    SL 25 Help for Ornstein and Smough?

    I need some help with Ornstein and Smough. I'm at the Bonfire with Solaire and am SL 25. Can anyone help?
     
    Spartiate RT, Jul 13, 2014
    #3
  4. I need help with ornstein and smough fight

    Hi, Im level 54, I might be a bit out of summon range but maybe if I got within it I could help if you still need it. I too am at the boss fight and was looking for help.
     
    JupiterSummanus, Jul 15, 2014
    #4
  5. R3d P01nt
    R3d P01nt Guest
    SL 54 can be summoned by up to SL 69. You'd have to gain 3 levels to be summoned.

    The summon range is [sl +/- 10% (rounded down)] +/- 10 of the person being summoned. So, at sl 54, you can be summoned by anyone from sl 39 to sl 69.
     
    R3d P01nt, Jul 15, 2014
    #5
  6. Yes I figured it was something like that. Thanks for the formula.
     
    JupiterSummanus, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. R3d P01nt Win User

    I need help with ornstein and smough fight

    SL 54 can be summoned by up to SL 69. You'd have to gain 3 levels to be summoned.

    The summon range is [sl +/- 10% (rounded down)] +/- 10 of the person being summoned. So, at sl 54, you can be summoned by anyone from sl 39 to sl 69.
  8. JupiterSummanus Win User

    I need help with ornstein and smough fight

    Yes I figured it was something like that. Thanks for the formula.
  9. JupiterSummanus Win User

    I need help with ornstein and smough fight

    Hi, Im level 54, I might be a bit out of summon range but maybe if I got within it I could help if you still need it. I too am at the boss fight and was looking for help.
  10. XxNappyDugoutxX Win User

    Dark Souls - Hardest Boss

    I'd say Ornstein and Smough. Especially if you defeat Smough first. Especially if you're in NG+. Bed of Chaos is the boss fight filled with the most bull bull.
  11. Ramon284 Win User

    Need some help.

    After fighting Ornstein and Smough. And really, it's just a matter of opinion. In my opinion the DLC was worth it, and in other people's eyes it wasn't.
Thema:

I need help with ornstein and smough fight

Loading...
  1. I need help with ornstein and smough fight - Similar Threads - need help ornstein

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  4. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  5. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  6. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  7. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  8. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  9. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...
  10. Need help with Rocket league, xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Rocket league, xbox: I bought a Rocket League pack from Xbox because I received a gift card, and to use it, I bought the pack on the Xbox store, thinking about redeeming it with Cloud Gaming, but I discovered that...