I need help with Network on my PC

Discus and support I need help with Network on my PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I recently had ATT Fiber installed at my home. It works great when nothing is open on my PC. I am hardwired into the modem and whenever I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by alexjafk, Dec 1, 2022.

1. alexjafk
    alexjafk Guest

Hello, I recently had ATT Fiber installed at my home. It works great when nothing is open on my PC. I am hardwired into the modem and whenever I have no apps open my download speed is great but, whenever an app is open it drops from around 2000 Mbps to 400-600 Mbps but the upload speed stays the same. I have tried everything I know how to do and it seems no one else has this issue online.

I've done a Network reset, uninstalled network driver, flushed dns, reset ip and all the main CMD commands. I just can't find the issue. Anyone have any idea?

:)

alexjafk, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Alexjafk, the only way to try to improve your connection and speed with Microsoft servers would be to configure your network

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. FalleNightmare Win User

Need help restricting my network

I tried QoS for it. I've done it in the past on other routers. But I can't find it on this one.
  4. Elohmn Win User

Need help restricting my network

None of this really needed. You should be able to assign a QoS (Quality of Service) to your Xbox as a specific Device. If you set up a Static IP, it is from your Router and every Device would need a manual Static IP. Further do
    not use Port Fowarding and a Dynamic IP, they typically do not work together.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox app party chat issue

As I mentioned previously, if you're not on the Pc we can't help you, as I'm currently using the app, in two different PCs without issues, means that the issues are on either the network or the Pc settings, so, to solve the situation we will need to troubleshoot on the Pc or network affected, please, once you are on the PC try the suggested steps as I mentioned please
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Upload xbox pc game bar captures to mobile app

Hi ASMaster! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You need to use the Xbox app on the PC to share the clips to the Xbox network
Thema:

1. I need help with Network on my PC - Similar Threads - need help Network

2. Need help with network system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with network system: Mi xbox one just stoped detecting wifi signals, it gives me error "0x000000002000000" i have tried every suggestion in the xbox support, from resetting the console to resetting my router waited...
  3. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...: I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for...
  4. I need help with my Xbox network

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my Xbox network: I keep trying to play games on my Xbox but it’s keeps saying nat type unavailable and I can’t play none of my game anymore sense I didn’t make this my home Xbox,I tried anything and I was...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I need help changing my router’s ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I need help changing my router’s ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I need help changing my router’s configuration Hi, you will need to contact the IT support team that work for your college, and ask them to let...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need help, Lagging

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need help, Lagging: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need help, Lagging run a speed test of your internet connection from a home computer or anything that may be wired to the router, this will then...
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need Help With Port Forwarding

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need Help With Port Forwarding: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need Help With Port Forwarding have you tried opening port 3074? 3fde8de9-b116-4df0-bf6d-e90c0b2ab288
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I NEED HELP FROM XBOX I GONNA BE CREAZY WITH ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I NEED HELP FROM XBOX I GONNA BE CREAZY WITH ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I NEED HELP FROM XBOX I GONNA BE CREAZY WITH MY XBOX ONE.. HELP HELP HELP ICAN NOT PLAY ONLINE GAMES I HAVE MY XBOX LIVE SUBSCRIPTION IN...
  9. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need help with skate 3

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need help with skate 3: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need help with skate 3 I have an Xbox one and my Game skate three will not let me sign in to my account in the game. Every time the game opens I...
  10. Need Help Figuring Out a Weird Network Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Figuring Out a Weird Network Problem: Hi, So I was looking through my Xbox One's internet network settings because I have a good friend I would like to play games with, but we can't seem to connect mostly when he is at his apartment...