I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...

Discus and support I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there please find a way to help me play with my live friends 0a43757f-312d-4431-9776-0b0810320e36 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elijah Haynie, Mar 23, 2023.

1. I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...

Hello there please find a way to help me play with my live friends

:)

Elijah Haynie, Mar 23, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join the live stream game matches

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Do you have a regular console game pass or game pass ultimate?
  3. ozzysk8rboy Win User

Multiple Xbox systems, one will connect and the other will not

I need help. I have my Xbox connected to my cable box which wirelessly connect to a router and I can sign into my live account and do everything except play with people online, I can't create a match or join one
  4. beeler78 Win User

Sharing game pass

Hey I'm having a similar issue. I got a new Xbox series and I put my main account on there. I tried putting a secondary account on old Xbox one s. I have game pass ultimate for my main account so I tried game sharing and making the one s my home Xbox. It worked somewhat, I was able to log into dayz (which I don't own but is on gamepass) with just my secondary account signed in and it let me load all the way into the game but when I tried to join a server, it wouldn't let me and sent me to a screen where it told me to buy game pass core.

So in other words the game share worked somewhat. I was able to log into a game pass game that I don't own but I can't play online. I even tried some other games. Any offline game pass games worked but any online games would let me load into the game but will not let me play online.

So I was wondering, do I need to buy game pass core for my secondary account in order to play online? I can't find anything about this anywhere, in fact I've seen videos on YouTube of people trying the same thing I'm doing and it worked.

Also I do have switches left and I do have game pass ultimate on my main account. I can play games on game pass but I can't play them online.

So do I need a second game pass core subscription to be able to play online on my secondary account or is there an issue?
  5. Shad0wT3chGuy Win User

Broken Parent Account?

I have the same problem here and cannot get passed new T and Cs at all, Xbox or Xbox.com, really need help as use Xbox for Netflix a lot and it is really frustrating that I cannot get on my Xbox Live Account coz I can't get into the parent account.
  6. TheFieryGoddess Win User

Tried to login to XBOXLive but the password didn't work. Tried to change the password, but the thing keeps trying to make me change my WindowsLive password instead.

Ok so I can login with my Windows Live id and pass, but I stil can't change my Xboxlive pass. I didn't need to recover my account, I just needed to change the pass for xboxlive, which it steadfastly refuses to allow for some reason.
Thema:

I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...

1. I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join... - Similar Threads - need help live

2. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  3. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...
  4. I forgot my Xbox live pass code when went to prison. Need your help my name is Jonathan...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox live pass code when went to prison. Need your help my name is Jonathan...: How do I star my x360 live ? c9486fb2-192e-40f7-a5b7-d2a135f18721
  5. Need help with my Xbox live password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with my Xbox live password: Neef help with my Xbox live password ed379731-7adc-4f70-b077-5b5c4baf159c
  6. Need help recovering Xbox Live Account (Sea of Thieves related)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering Xbox Live Account (Sea of Thieves related): Hello! I really need some assistance please! I've been playing Sea of Thieves on Steam for a couple of years now and I've always used the same email for my xbox live account. Recently, I've had...
  7. Need help - Trying to renew live but error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help - Trying to renew live but error code: Hey all, really need help as I’m out of ideas. I was playing Xbox live no problem before and it’s just expired. So I try to renew live and it’s coming up “Change your MS Store Region. And error...
  8. I need help as to displaying my "Real Name" on Xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help as to displaying my "Real Name" on Xbox live.: I'm not given the option anymore to display my real name. What I said was abhorrent and I've since apologized numerous times. It shows I should be able to display my real name again, but am still...
  9. hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...: I received a hate message from a Dead by Daylight user, reported, and tried to reason with him. Proceeds to tell me I suck and what I did in the game was worthless and stupid. I responded with an...
  10. Need help changing the email used to set up my xbox one.. (not the xbox live/store email)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help changing the email used to set up my xbox one.. (not the xbox live/store email)...: I need help changing the email the person used to set up my son's Xbox One. Not the email for Xbox live/store, that one is the correct one. It's the email used to set up the password to even get...