I need help with my Xbox account

Discus and support I need help with my Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to long into my Xbox one account for sum reason I put in my password and it just says password incorrect 32f1fd4c-cad2-4eef-b5df-7910065e683a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Axille Armendarez, Jan 27, 2023.

1. I need help with my Xbox account

I am trying to long into my Xbox one account for sum reason I put in my password and it just says password incorrect

:)

Axille Armendarez, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Axille, if it says your password is wrong, try logging into your account normally from a computer to see if you can log in correctly.

Then in the console clear the cache and try to login again with the account.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I need help with my account and xbox

Hi SKTCHY_REAL, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This is an update error code:

https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-e200

Please, reset your console.

Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button on the console, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

Continue holding the Pair button and Eject button for 10-15 seconds.

Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair button and Eject button after the second power-up tone.

The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, select Reset this Xbox. When prompted, select Keep games and apps.

Let me know if it works!
  4. ngocphi Win User

I need help with my xbox account

do you mean someone compromised your account ?

If so call support for an unauthorized access case

Your account will be locked while they investigate
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I need help with my account!

6. AtoMisE ZA Win User

I need help with my Account

Looks like I'll be cancelling. This is rediculous.
Thema:

1. I need help with my Xbox account - Similar Threads - need help account

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. I need help with my account and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my account and xbox: I haven't used my xbox since friday, went to use it yesterday on Monday and it was fine until Monday evening when everything was slow and if I clicked on a app it would freeze for a minute then it...
  5. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  6. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  7. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  9. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  10. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...