I need help with my series x and just everything

Discus and support I need help with my series x and just everything in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So basically I’ve been facing issues these past 2 days, yesterday been trying to install assassins creed odyssey after I bought the gold edition, kept... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Superior616, Feb 6, 2022.

1. I need help with my series x and just everything

So basically I’ve been facing issues these past 2 days, yesterday been trying to install assassins creed odyssey after I bought the gold edition, kept saying installation stopped even though my connection was good and I had storage, thought it was something to do with it installing both odyssey and remastered 3 of Assassins creed 3, filed refund, got my refund bought the £16 version of the game today still same issue, and not only that, controllers stopped working won’t even connect to usb cable AS WELL AS my Xbox companion app won’t even connect to my console anymore so I’m literally stuck on the Home Screen. I don’t know what to do because I’m stressing a lot, had a chat with someone on Microsoft about it which led me here to report the problem

submitted by /u/Superior616
    [link] [comments]

/u/Superior616, Feb 6, 2022
  2. Ian Anderson1 Win User

Xbox X controllers disconnecting

I'm having this same issue with my series X. I'v tried everything. Do I just need to take it back under warranty
  3. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  4. howardmayberry Win User

i have purchased cod vanguard still not showing in library.

Hello, I have had the old x box 1. Everything worked fine on it. I just got the new x series. After setting it all up, my vanguard is not there. It's just giving me the option to buy it again. Can anyone help me
  5. DanielJessop Win User

Xbox live and Game Sharing

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

So, just to confirm it isn’t the ‘main’ console, ie the new Series X that needs to be the Home console? Why is this?

Unless I misunderstood everything I had read seemed to say the main console should be the new one played on most?

It won’t affect any gameplay on the Series X will it?

I play much more than him so don’t want to lose access to any games on my Series X?
  6. ALAN BIRD2 Win User

Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version 100.0.0.12.0.0 Is there any way to fix it? I’m trying to play with my friends but can only do local games.

Hi, I had the exact same problem and it occurred on my xbox one and Xbox series x, it was in a external hard drive on my series x so I unistalled everything and reinstalled just the base game onto the internal hard drive then the zombies chronicles and it fixed the problem
Thema:

I need help with my series x and just everything

1. I need help with my series x and just everything - Similar Threads - need help series

2. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  3. I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help: I am currently trying to play games on my new Xbox Series S but each time I try playing a game it doesn't work because quick resume is enabled and when I try to disable the feature on those games...
  4. Need help with finding microphone for s-series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with finding microphone for s-series: hello! I bought the game One Hand Clapping, but it says I need am microphone. What kind do I need to buy if I don't what it combined with headphones? 157b2cb5-c41e-440f-9315-ba9abf035917
  5. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63
  6. Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Technical support about my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 c7177218-1886-4ec6-904e-e1f21281d9b5
  7. Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps

in XboX Insiders
    Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps: Hey I have an Xbox series x. Recently I got lies of p and strange enough the screen gets darker when playing from switching from apps. Does anyone else get that problem and have any advice...
  8. Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s: Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s aff48bde-ef32-409b-9651-3a1152f23329
  9. Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.: I previously sent my controller to be repaired a couple weeks ago as the left bumper was becoming unresponsive. I received it back and the left bumper was working but after a few days of use the...
  10. Need help with wreckfest crashing on xbox series x.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with wreckfest crashing on xbox series x.: I have wreckfast installed digitally on my xbox series x. The game has worked for approx 6-7 months since owning it and has worked fine. For the last few weeks it will load to the start screen....